Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

spy

Autel does not force updates and the software does not ground you like DJI. Updates are usually for bug fixes and improvements and there are no forced geo fencing enabled.
I hope it stays this way for Autel. IF DJI didn't have geofencing, I would buy DJI, but geofencing is a deal breaker, no matter how good their tech is. That's how much I value my freedom to fly and my privacy!
It's a liberty issue, something that too many nowadays give up way too easily. But ask a WWII veteran how much liberty is worth. They will show you what it costs!

How brilliant would it be as we have become spy’s mapping the US for the great Chinese invasion. Gone are spy’s and double agents. Consider the same being done with our phones! Complete mapping in a year! Could they be this smart?

Call me a dumb rear but what can they learn from a drone that they can't learn from google?

Call me a dumb rear but what can they learn from a drone that they can't learn from google?
I dunno. For one thing, they’d get date-stamped material rather than older imagery. These days, I get the impression super-power Intel agencies are in the massive data-collection business, using data-mining and AI to sift-through the enormous stash of information. No other way to do it. China & USA are leaders in both areas...

Autel only has offices in the USA, they are not based in the USA, marketing my friend marketing, they are as Chinese as DJI

Wasn't there an order by the DOA to forbid all military personel from having DJI drones a year or so ago?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials