Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Charging more than 1 battery at a time.

Smitty1157

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Looking for a way to charge more than one battery at a time for my X-Star Premium. Only option I can find is to purchase another charger. They make them for the DJI batteries would they also work for the Autel batteries.

Smitty

..They make them for the DJI batteries would they also work for the Autel batteries

Not that I know of and I'd assume not. But a second charger is only $60 so that's not too bad. I believe the DJI only charges one at a time anyway, it just does one then moves on to the next. With a second Autel charger 2 would be done in, at most, an hour, if speed is important.

Reactions: DroneDriver
Not that I know of and I'd assume not. But a second charger is only $60 so that's not too bad. I believe the DJI only charges one at a time anyway, it just does one then moves on to the next. With a second Autel charger 2 would be done in, at most, an hour, if speed is important.
Thanks Brian
It's probably best to purchase another charger.

i run 2 chargers. Nothing available that i have seen for charging multiple batteries for the xsp sadly But I have to say, and i have no idea why this has happened. I have 5 batteries each of them has dropped in charge time below 1 hour this all happened after my 12th charge. I am on charge #15 now and they still charge in 54 minutes where as at first they took just over the hour. No big deal but maybe someone else has had that happen to them.

As hot as the brick gets I wouldn't charge more than one at a time,Im sure it would smoke something inside.
They should have put a fan on the brick not the receptacle????

With my old Phantom 2 we used to charge multiples with a charging strip easily bought online. I haven't seen anything like it for the Autel's.

61XroHXFpWL._SX355_.jpg

Free-Shipping-Wholesale-Phantom-2-Vision-Multi-Battery-Rapid-Charger-Board-Adapter-Plate-Factory-Price.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials