Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Charger question

Reactions: mshmovie
I have the same charger. Made up my own cables.
Also put small digital voltage display in line.
Use both chargers, one from OP & the X2 black
Nice. I have a version of that charger I use for my other R/C stuff. Where did you get the cables to adapt it to the charger? (Link(s) appreciated). Thanks.

Nice. I have a version of that charger I use for my other R/C stuff. Where did you get the cables to adapt it to the charger? (Link(s) appreciated). Thanks.
I used the cables that came with the "Hanatora Battery Charger" (OP above) and made the adapter from the round plug to an XT60 connector that goes to the X2 Black charger. I'll attach a photo if it helps. You can use the OEM cable by just cutting and putting a connector on the cable. There may be 10 pins but only two wires, a + & -.
Photo

I used the cables that came with the "Hanatora Battery Charger" (OP above) and made the adapter from the round plug to an XT60 connector that goes to the X2 Black charger. I'll attach a photo if it helps. You can use the OEM cable by just cutting and putting a connector on the cable. There may be 10 pins but only two wires, a + & -.
Photo
Nicely done; thoughtful and clean. Do you find it charging faster with the hobby grade charger vs. the Hanatora provided charger? Are you using other functions of the charger; e.g., maintenance charge?

It would be nice to source the cables for each type of drone battery I have rather than having to buy a multi charger each time (Number three is on it's way now). I can't seem to locate the cables as discrete offerings for DJI and Autel (they were available for my Yuneec as a regular hobby part I used with my SkyRC charger).

I had an H & a H PLUS! Miss my plus at times, but do enjoy the EP2.
I don't think the X2 black charges any faster, mainly use it for storage charge.
In fact the Hanatora charger cuts off at 13.3 volts & the X2 stops at 13!

My ultimate goal in all of this is Internal Resistance measurement... have no issue in using the Hanatora for full balance charging, and the Hitec exclusively for storage charging and IR readings. ?

My ultimate goal in all of this is Internal Resistance measurement... have no issue in using the Hanatora for full balance charging, and the Hitec exclusively for storage charging and IR readings. ?
Makes sense. Do you use the Hitec for regular haring at all? If so, what rate do you select?

Makes sense. Do you use the Hitec for regular charging at all? If so, what rate do you select?
It's been almost 3 years since I fired up the batteries for the TH I owned... but if I remember the standard H batteries were rated at 5400mAh, so I used the standard 1C charge rate... about 5.4 Amps.

It's been almost 3 years since I fired up the batteries for the TH I owned... but if I remember the standard H batteries were rated at 5400mAh, so I used the standard 1C charge rate... about 5.4 Amps.
Thanks. If I go that way (Hanatora is out for delivery now), I'll be conservative and not push them; especially considering they're ~$200 a piece;. (I thought some of my ground R/C batteries were expensive - I was wrong when comparing to these.)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller