Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Changing the Altitude setting

Gpop24

Reaction score
Explorer App on Android platform. How do you change the Altitude limit setting? When the warning screen comes up there is no way to acknowledge the warning and change the settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210828-093256_Autel Explorer.jpg
    Screenshot_20210828-093256_Autel Explorer.jpg
    540.5 KB · Views: 33
your screen shot should have an ok or accept button on it. maybe you need to scroll down or pan down? I just changed this a couple of days ago, it's there.

That's what I thought but no accept button ever gets displayed & I scrolled as much as I could.

Based on how overlapping all of the interface elements are in your screen shot, I think the resolution on whatever device you are using is too low to properly render the screen. I would try on a device with a larger screen. My iPad mini works great with the EVO II.

Reactions: G_G and PingSpike
Explorer App on Android platform. How do you change the Altitude limit setting? When the warning screen comes up there is no way to acknowledge the warning and change the settings.
I had similar problems when trying other things like accesing the web at Autel and turned my phone vertical. Only then could I see what I was missing or couldn't access. I did not have that particular problem.

Reactions: Gpop24
Per above, disconnect your display app, use just the controller and its display to set max alt, then plug your display app back in.

Reactions: Gpop24 and G_G
You must allow the app to start in full screen in the Android app settings. I had the problemm too, so it was solved

You must allow the app to start in full screen in the Android app settings. I had the problemm too, so it was solved

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja