Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Capturing sound while in flight

SamuelA

Reaction score
Okay, possibly a super easy thing I’m overlooking, but can you record sound from onboard XSP while in flight? I know the props would engulf the audio, but many videos I’ve seen on this forum appear to have prop sound from the flight. Or is that all added in post? Or some other way?

You would have to be recording with your device/phone or some other camera and then extract the audio from that recording and add/synch it to the video from the drone.
What you see/hear is the noise from their phone/camera, etc while flying maybe using a screen recorder and showing just the image shown on the screen.

Makes perfect sense. Thanks! I just downloaded "DU Recorder" from the iOS app store and will give it a try.

Reactions: jmbsmt63
I use the DU Recorder and love it, I use it every time i fly in case my bird goes down.

That’s a great idea too. Hopefully we all NEVER have to use it that way.

I hear ya, but it would show what happened & where it happened if needed. Plus it is super easy to use, just tap the icon when you take off!

I used the DU recorder after the fact, playing back the log and recording the screen. Worked good.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Football Bat