Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Canadian dealers are waiting for orders!

The Autelian

Reaction score
A note to Canadian residents to please purchase from Canadian suppliers !
No disregard to American dealers but if you’re from Canada, please support our fellow suppliers!
thank you!

Reactions: advexure
Who are the Autel Authorized Dealers in Canada? We are asked quite often by our Canadian customers.

Are you one of them?

Might be nice if Autel included them as authorized dealers on their website. I check their website from time to time looking for an authorized Canadian dealer but never find one. When I bought my drone the retailer was listed as an authorized dealer in Canada and has now been removed - I wouldn't have purchased from them again in any case. Looking at the Sugu Tools site it appears they aren't yet stocking low noise propellers so are somewhat behind the curve.
My biggest disappointment in the lack of Canadian dealers is that I missed my opportunity to purchase a V1 Smart Controller without incurring huge customs fees.

I bought from sugu tools and I will say they have great customer service but I had a unique experience with them. I bought the evo pro 2 and was offered the enterprise for a little more money and agreed. Ot was promised within 2 weeks and took months. Not only that they sent the eco pro 2 instead of the enterprise. After another few weeks of waiting, the refunded the extra and said they would not give me the enterprise and that the order was complete.
They blamed auteland the problem I had os that its their problem not mine so I could return it or order complete.
I think that's wrong but who knows.
However after some chasing, they offered compensation and tried above beyond by offering GREAT offers but not what I wanted. This was a unique case though . Just watch out and make sure about who's responsible for what and so forth, but they have good, no GREAT customer service

There are 5 authorized dealers listed on the Autel website:
  • Carto Canada
  • Measur
  • Omniview Tech
  • RMUS LLC
  • Volatus Aerospace
I am trying but I have to admit Carto Canada has very limited product offering on the website and Measur is not very responsive and their website is not that helpful or up to date...

They are not nearly as sharp as Advexture, B&H or Empire and so on... Are US dealers 'allowed' to ship into Canada? B&H says they cannot.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson