Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Camera wobble

jafemu1

Reaction score
There have probably been many threads about this, but I can’t find one currently. Have been filming with the Evo1 for a year now and I have had good luck, except the occasional gimbal tilt and crooked horizon. The other day I shot some wonderful coastal scenery, and noticed subtle video jiggle/ wobble for the first time. When moving straight forward or backward, the footage was stable, but even the slowest, slightest yawing left or right would cause a noticeable up and down wobble of the footage. Never happened before. Only a mild breeze, the kind my EVO has always taken in stride. I was wondering if it might be attributed to the app update mishap “ epidemic” so many people have been having recently. I was shooting 4K @ 60 and the footage was very smooth except for the slight wobble noticeable with yawing maneuvers. Any ideas? Thanks.

I'm experiencing the same thing and it has appeared since the latest firmware update. Can't remember which firmware version but it was installed in February 2020. The wobble appears when moving forward at near full throttle and looks like the camera is on a vehicle travelling down a bumpy road. It's very noticeable and quite annoying making the footage totally unusable.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials