Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Camera panning EVO 2 PRO

Edward Newman

Reaction score
Any pilots out there been able to pan the camera left to right and so on without having to yaw the aircraft?
Straight flight while panning camera..

I’ve read the entire Operational manual for my Evo 2 Pro. I noticed in the specifications the yaw is 90° left 90° right which I’ve seen it do in it’s calibration mode but there is no manual control for this. Yaw would have to be done through stick input which would take the aircraft off its Intended line of flight.

Maybe this is a feature they will offer later during autonomous flight programs you might be able to yaw the camera while the aircraft automatically flies a pattern. OK I’ve answered the question for myself. Happy flying all!

They could make it as simple as the DJI aircraft whereby you simply drag your finger across the screen of the app to move the camera.

I’ve read the entire Operational manual for my Evo 2 Pro. I noticed in the specifications the yaw is 90° left 90° right which I’ve seen it do in it’s calibration mode but there is no manual control for this. Yaw would have to be done through stick input which would take the aircraft off its Intended line of flight.
You know the copter can fly sideways... right?

You know the copter can fly sideways... right?
Yes I do know how to slip or crab the aircraft being a private pilot this is necessary and a lot of fun. But when I’m flying straight and level in an aircraft my heads on a swivel, and would be a great ad on feature for the Evo 2. Thank you for your reply you guys are great support in this hobby. Ed

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghost183