Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Camera Issues

robport

Reaction score
I'm having a problem changing modes with the drone in the air. I can land it and restart it and it works.

This morning, I was taking pictures in aperture priority and decided to go fully manual for some. I switched to manual, and it showed the change. I then tried to change the shutter speed and it wasn't lit up on the screen, so I couldn't change it. Then I tried to switch to aperture priority mode and it was stuck in manual with no control on anything. It seems to work if I stay in one mode for the duration of the flight, but as soon as I change camera modes, it stops responding to further changes.

Does anyone have the same issue and a possible fix?

I'm having a problem changing modes with the drone in the air. I can land it and restart it and it works.

This morning, I was taking pictures in aperture priority and decided to go fully manual for some. I switched to manual, and it showed the change. I then tried to change the shutter speed and it wasn't lit up on the screen, so I couldn't change it. Then I tried to switch to aperture priority mode and it was stuck in manual with no control on anything. It seems to work if I stay in one mode for the duration of the flight, but as soon as I change camera modes, it stops responding to further changes.

I have never used anything but manual mode but I have had problems changing settings in midair. Typically the screen becomes unresponsive and I have to use the scroll wheel on the right side to try to get the menu to show up. Pressing it a few times then scrolling a few turns will get the on screen menu to come up then I am able to press the settings I want on the screen. I recommend just sticking to manual exposure at all times. In the air there's really not much you need to change except the shutter speed if the sun goes behind some clouds. Or if you go from video to photos you may need to change the Aperture and shutter speed.

Try resetting to factory settings and try again
I had same problem with my 640r and it correct it self

Which aircraft app/sw and device/fw version are you running, also on ios or droid? Saw something similar awhile back, however lately seems to be ok. Also when you make the change if the display does not seem to change or clear, try pressing the small button (display) top right above camera trigger to see if that takes you back and items stick. Also if not at current version, try upgrading.

I have this problem too.
When I try to switch to Log and MF in air the app is just not responding anymore at selection of the options like Iso, AF, MF...all from the down bar... The rest of controls and menu is working...
Last official app on Android P30 Pro Huawei...
What the hell...

I have this problem too.
When I try to switch to Log and MF in air the app is just not responding anymore at selection of the options like Iso, AF, MF...all from the down bar... The rest of controls and menu is working...
Last official app on Android P30 Pro Huawei...
What the hell...
Something to try, tap on upper left "A" or autel logo, then when option to select camera or mission appears, tap on camera. Then see if you are able to make your selection or if the problem persists.

The problem is only at selecting the down menu with camera settings... The most important one...
All other menus respond instantly, this one is just lagging for 20-30 seconds.
Is not OK, as practically the drone is now junk, cannot be used because of this...
We gathered an old tab to work it out, but is not normal.

I've seen something similar but, in my particular case it feels more like a time delay going on. Usually it starts normal operation 30-60 seconds after changing.

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials