Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Camera focus problems

salvopappa

Reaction score
hello everyone, I found a problem with the shooting of the cam, in practice I see in the left part of the video a slight blur.

I ask all Evo owners if this problem has occurred.

In future please try to use google translate as per the rules of the forum
Thank You

hello everyone, I found a problem with the shooting of the cam, in practice I see in the left part of the video a slight blur.
I ask all Evo owners if this problem has occurred.

Last edited:
I insert some photos. Opinion opinion.

Attachments

• MAX_0046.JPG
    MAX_0046.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
@salvopappa, welcome to the forums. It is important that you speak in English. It doesn't matter if you have a language barrier, we will help you along the way.

I do not see at first glance, even sharpness on the whole photo.

Thank you, for your opinion, however, these days I am inserting a video clip where you notice the problem.

If you see this video shot always made the same day, you notice how the houses on the left are blurred...

As mentioned, the EVO has a wide lense. It could cause the edge of the photo to not be as sharp. Might need to edit it in a photo editor if you want a 100% crisp photo. I wonder if a filter would help, anyone?

If you see this video shot always made the same day, you notice how the houses on the left are blurred.

Me too, the images are blurred.
But with Adobe's "NET EFFECT" filters, you can easily catch up with the images. :)
adobe.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials