Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Cable Controller ??

Franlac

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello from France ..
Could you tell me where I can find a longer cable for the controller ..
I can not find what is the name (Micro sd A / B / C / E?) For good connections to the controller ?
I bought, but they are too big to get into control!
What should I take?
Thank you all !!

Hello Franlac,

Please tell us what you are using with your Evo controller. Is it an Apple iOS device like an iPad mini or an iPhone? Or is it an Android device like a Samsung tablet or another make of Android cell phone? But you can find just about everything you might need on Amazon.com.

Reactions: Franlac
Where can I get a replacement cable to connect the EVO controller to my 10" ASUS Zenpad; the original 1'cable is not long enough to reach the larger tablet.

The controller for the Autel EVO drone uses a micro AB receptacle for both charging and data transfer to a mobile device. I purchased a "Type C (USB-C) to Micro USB 5 pin B Male Sync Charge Cable Cord Adapter" on eBay and it fails to communicate with my ASUS Zenpad; the EVO explorer indicates that it is "disconnected". The rectangular micro receptacle on the controller is gray which clearly marks it as a micro AB receptacle which should work with both micro A and micro B male plugs and the male plug on the new cable does fit into the receptacle as it should even though it has a trapezoidal shape.

Monoprice.com has a huge selection of various cables and connectors. You might try looking there first. They offer close up pictures of the particular connects so there is little chance of getting the wrong one. Quality products even tho they are made in China.

There are two ports on the controller. The left-hand one takes the Micro USB plug fitted to the battery charger. The right-hand one takes standard USB (not Micro nor USB-C) to connect to your mobile device.

Most IOS devices need a Lightning plug so the cable would be USB-to-Lightning, such as this one.

I don't use Android devices but I assume they would need a USB-to-MicroUSB cable such as this one.

If you can find them with right-angled connectors, these cables will reach further than the same length with straight connectors.

Thank you all !
For your help .
I finally found a cable to extend, the original cable for my big tablet !
But you can also use the USB connector of the controller, to connect your tablet or smartphone!
cable.jpg

There are two ports on the controller. The left-hand one takes the Micro USB plug fitted to the battery charger. The right-hand one takes standard USB (not Micro nor USB-C) to connect to your mobile device.
FYI, the left-hand micro AB port can also connect the mobile device to the controller as well as charging the controller.

Reactions: YuKay

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials