Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Buy EVO2 in Europe, expiriences ?

rcee

Reaction score
Hi,

I plan to buy a E2 in the near future. I see sellers advertising shipping to Europe.
Does anyone have expirience ?

Who stands out in this ?

Have a nice flight,

Rob

MarcoTec In Germany were honest about waiting times and fast when it finally happened :)

(Pro 6k here)

EDIT:
Marco Tec is NOT selling to private buyers rcee just learned :-(

Last edited:
Reactions: rcee and PingSpike
I have bought my Evo from an US authorized dealer with no issue. And I have an agreement with the dealer to have Autel robotics with easy and no risk.

Thanks all for the usefull tips. I placed my order @droneland.dk
Marcotec Germany was a better option for me but at the end they dont sell to private buyers.

Cheers,

Thanks all for the usefull tips. I placed my order @droneland.dk
Marcotec Germany was a better option for me but at the end they dont sell to private buyers.

Cheers,
Uhh i am sorry, i was not aware of that!

Ender

Reactions: bmens
good morning,
i bought my Evo II directly und picked it up in Friedberg in the shop. I paid cash. no problem.

First flight yesterday, and compare to my Mavic Pro 2 bad connection while flying.
have to check, if something wrong withbthe antenna.

good morning,
i bought my Evo II directly und picked it up in Friedberg in the shop. I paid cash. no problem.

First flight yesterday, and compare to my Mavic Pro 2 bad connection while flying.
have to check, if something wrong withbthe antenna.

Ohh computeruniverse, thats good news, Quality Seller AND often advertises with beefy coupons, so one could make a good Deal if lucky :)
Ender

marcotec.com
very good and very fast delivery ! just 3 day from Fankfort (de) to Chamonix (fr)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials