Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Button assignment Evo RC

Scumface

Reaction score
Can’t seem to figure out how to assign different functions to the buttons on the back of the Evo RC.

From my understanding the the A & B buttons will be programmable in future firmware updates, not sure if that has been addressed yet.

Thanks Agustine!! Should of figured. Watched the Autel Video on the R/C & of course, ( who ever that guy is ) says there programmable but neglects to say “future update”. So I’m searching the app. over & over again thinking I’m missing something. Guess I wasn’t.
Thanks.

Agreed, I’m always accidentally hitting those buttons also. But I would like the possibility of maybe putting the zoom control on one! I think that would be neat.
I don’t fly with my phone much.

Agreed, I’m always accidentally hitting those buttons also. But I would like the possibility of maybe putting the zoom control on one! I think that would be neat.

If you double tap the right one it pulls up your gallery so you can view your media... I hit them less if I leave the handles closed.

I kept hitting the buttons too, so I came up with an easy fix- I made these out of 1/8" black pvc, and attached them with vhb tape. It works great, and I can hit the buttons easily when I need to.20181001_173015.jpg

I kept hitting the buttons too, so I came up with an easy fix- I made these out of 1/8" black pvc, and attached them with vhb tape. It works great, and I can hit the buttons easily when I need to.View attachment 3120
Excellent idea I have hit that blasted button a dozen times.

Has this been addressed yet? Tried to find a way to program them but no luck

So there is no way to quickly point camera up and down with a button?

So there is no way to quickly point camera up and down with a button?
Negative.

The quickest way ive discovered pointing the camera up or down is double clicking on your phone screen, holding the second click and dragging your finger up or down.

Reactions: bkushner
The buttons dont appear to be customisable. I'm getting the feeling development on the Evo has slowed to a grind, perhaps focusing efforts on a new product? Pretty poor form considering DJI can customise the buttons. The manual itself even lists them as customisable (Page 18).

View attachment 3585
Yeah that's what I read but then couldn't find how to do it.

Yeah that's what I read but then couldn't find how to do it.
I'm trying to find if I can just disable them since I keep accidently pressing them and it brings up some useless menu in the Explorer app interrupting my FPV feed. I may end up just covering the buttons as a previous poster has (assuming I ever get the damn thing back from Autel).

When the new firmware is released, I'm programming both buttons to give me my full 30 minutes of flight time.

Reactions: San2C

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy