Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Busted roll motor caused tilt

slvervper99

Reaction score
Feel like I have to move tilt my neck from side to side.....corrected the gimbal either +0.4 to -0.6 to correct the tilt every time I move left to right and vice versa....BTW; storm clouds are coming he he

Attachments

• MAX_0005.JPG
    MAX_0005.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 20
  • MAX_0006.JPG
    MAX_0006.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 20
  • MAX_0007.JPG
    MAX_0007.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 20
  • MAX_0008.JPG
    MAX_0008.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 19
Contacted Autel about this issue, they gave me suggestions that fixed about 85% of the problem. Still have issues with the camera tilt when I pan the drone to the right. The gimbal does compensate but it takes a few second to correct the tilt, they think there's something wrong with the yaw. So I'm sending it in for repairs, hopefully this is something that was not corrected properly when I originally sent it last year otherwise, I may eat the repair cost.

Got a response from the repair team from Autel......according to them it is a busted roll motor and needs to be fixed. Cost is $50. I suppose this is not bad considering that they paid for shipping to and from. It may take up to 2 weeks but the last time I sent one for repairs which is more extensive than this one was a three week turn around, 1 week to ship to them, 1 week for repairs and another week to return. So hopefully, it's the same case here and I can fly again buy hopefully end of next week.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials