Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Brothers turn themselves in as drone operators who affected Flight For Life at crash site

Ansia

Reaction score
Two brothers, ages 24 and 19, turned themselves in to Racine County Sheriff’s deputies on Friday night as the pilots and owners of the drone that had flown in the area above a crash as Flight For Life responded.

Two brothers, ages 24 and 19, turned themselves in to Racine County Sheriff’s deputies on Friday night as the pilots and owners of the drone that had flown in the area above a crash as Flight For Life responded.

I saw this on Ken Heron's TNL last Thursday. I guess they did the right thing in the end by turning themselves in...Still gives drones a bad name.

Reactions: TravisPNW and Ansia
I saw this on Ken Heron's TNL last Thursday. I guess they did the right thing in the end by turning themselves in...Still gives drones a bad name.

Yep... always gonna be people out there who don't care about rules.

I've got a couple cruises coming up and the operator says no drone flying on board... but I can have it with me and film from the Caribbean/Hawaii beach.

Still, there are plenty of "ship tour" drone videos online with no land in sight.

Reactions: 399AGL

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonalsBerigon310