Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

BRAND NEW Autel Nano+ Premium Bundle (Orange) $825

easyheimer

Reaction score
I’m selling a brand new Autel Nano+ Premium Bundle (Orange). The package isn’t sealed because the dealer it was purchased from had to verify the correct color was in the box due to several that were marked incorrectly from Autel. I won this unit and have no use for it. If you have any questions please let me know. I have been selling on eBay for over 20 years with 100% seller feedback. Buy with confidence!

$825

Attachments

• EB0DCC30-9D29-405D-9A29-F4E7D9316BA1.jpeg
    EB0DCC30-9D29-405D-9A29-F4E7D9316BA1.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 13
  • D3DA39AD-F4C7-45B1-AADE-AE137F406CAD.jpeg
    D3DA39AD-F4C7-45B1-AADE-AE137F406CAD.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I am interested! Can you tell me specifically what is in the premium bundle you have? (Extra batteries, charger, controller, ???). Also, do you happen to know if my V2 Smart Controller works with the Nano or Nano plus drones? I do not own a B2 standard controller. I only own a V1 standard controller. Thanks! Keith

EVO Nano+ Premium Bundle Packing List​

1* EVO Nano Aircraft (including gimbal cover)

5* Total Pairs Propellers

3* Total Flight Battery

1* Propeller Holder

1* Flight Battery Charging Hub

1* Flight Battery Charger

1* Remote Controller

1* RC Charging Cable

1* RC Cables (Lightning, Micro-USB, USB-C)

8* Spare Screws

1* Screwdriver

1* Shoulder Bag

I am interested! Can you tell me specifically what is in the premium bundle you have? (Extra batteries, charger, controller, ???). Also, do you happen to know if my V2 Smart Controller works with the Nano or Nano plus drones? I do not own a B2 standard controller. I only own a V1 standard controller. Thanks! Keith
From the looks of it the smart controller is compatible with the nano series.

Once I confirm that my V2 smart controller will work with your Nano+ , I will likely proceed. What type of payment do you prefer? Via eBay? PayPal?

Also, any extra batteries available for sale?

I am considering the Nano + vs DJI Mini 3 Pro (which I feel is a bit better but I loathe geofencing and being 107, I know where and where not I can fly and dealing with DJI is often not as streamline as they say….just like Autel. Lol)

Once I confirm that my V2 smart controller will work with your Nano+ , I will likely proceed. What type of payment do you prefer? Via eBay? PayPal?

Also, any extra batteries available for sale?

I am considering the Nano + vs DJI Mini 3 Pro (which I feel is a bit better but I loathe geofencing and being 107, I know where and where not I can fly and dealing with DJI is often not as streamline as they say….just like Autel. Lol)
I prefer PayPal. I don’t have any more batteries than the 3 it comes with.

Couple of questions, it's have never left the box, brand new? Never flow, nothing removed from the box?

Where is it shipping from and is the shipping included in the $825?

Couple of questions, it's have never left the box, brand new? Never flow, nothing removed from the box?

Where is it shipping from and is the shipping included in the $825?
Correct. Never flown or even turned on.

It would be shipping from CT so shipping would be included to a certain point.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d