Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Bookwurm says howdyyalll...

Bookwurm

Reaction score
Had my Autel Evo II 640T V2 Ent for about a month now, i use it for locating feral hogs here in texas. can the thermal imaging camera work on the intelligent photo/orbit setting work? i was trying to get it to orbit around me at a 200' radius but it would only function on the regular camera. does anybody have any good sources of info on the thermal camera functions?

Had my Autel Evo II 640T V2 Ent for about a month now, i use it for locating feral hogs here in texas. can the thermal imaging camera work on the intelligent photo/orbit setting work? i was trying to get it to orbit around me at a 200' radius but it would only function on the regular camera. does anybody have any good sources of info on the thermal camera functions?
Within the intelligent flight modes only the functions for the RGB camera (photo and video) are available. But at least for the photos there is a chance that IR imagery is also shot i.e. during orbits. (As it is the case during mission modes: meanwhile (since some FW versions) always RGB and IR images are taken, regardless of which camera is selected for the mission and/or its pattern).
The "problem" with simultaneous RGB and IR video is that it will only be taken during the PIP mode (picture-in-picture) and that cannot be selected during intelligent flight modes.

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍

Within the intelligent flight modes only the functions for the RGB camera (photo and video) are available. But at least for the photos there is a chance that IR imagery is also shot i.e. during orbits. (As it is the case during mission modes: meanwhile (since some FW versions) always RGB and IR images are taken, regardless of which camera is selected for the mission and/or its pattern).
The "problem" with simultaneous RGB and IR video is that it will only be taken during the PIP mode (picture-in-picture) and that cannot be selected during intelligent flight modes.
@vr-pilot, thanks for the reply. im assuming that this is a software issue, ie no one thought that anyone would want to use thermal imaging and intelligent flight modes together, what i would like to accomplish is to be able to use the intelligent flight functions in locating and tracking game and then using live deck II for transmitting the video feed to cellphones, since i have the 640T V2 for whatever reason i don't get live deck 2 to work i was thinking of using a raspberry PI board w an hdmi connection to run a live streaming webserver, then have the PI feeding the image to a Mikrotik 4g lte wireless router for the cell phone users. i really dont want to buy a 640T V3 just yet, i bought my 640 V2 then 2 weeks later the prices plummeted.....ouch

Reactions: vr-pilot

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials