Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Blowing up a propane bottle

c2k5

Reaction score
Got a little too close for comfort on this. I didn't think the explosion would get that wild lol.

If the auto link for the time doesn't work skip to about 49 seconds. Also fun viewed at .25 speed.
"

Reactions: tdhart and Alaska
I was thinking the same. Just not a good idea to do. Sorry jmo.

We do that kind of stuff. Just have to be far enough away. Aerosol cans work good, too. Never had the drone out though. The fire didn't show much wind, but the drone was sure moving. Is that an Evo?

As a kid back when I spent the summers out at our camp I remember visiting a buddy down the lake. His dad had the burn barrel going. A old 45 gal. drum. Pretty much all burnt out but it was his dads pride and joy. Well buddy threw a aerosol spray can in the barrel and man that 45 gal. barrel blew apart and we ran for the hills. Think his butt still stings from his old man tanning his butt. LOL

Bullets shooty bottle?

Your gonna melt your drone.........lol
Not gonna lie I got a little scared. My brother has popped several of these and I've seen his videos and they never blew up this big, reason I got so close. He was popping them with a .223 though so I think that's why they weren't so violent. This was shot with a 9mm

We do that kind of stuff. Just have to be far enough away. Aerosol cans work good, too. Never had the drone out though. The fire didn't show much wind, but the drone was sure moving. Is that an Evo?
Yep it's an evo. Recorded at 4k 60. Wind was probably 10-15mph.

We're gonna do a 20ib tank sometime soon, think I'll park the drone a little farther and higher for that one.

Do a higher framerate so that you can slow it down and it will be smooth.

20lb bottle ? . I,d be parkin the Evo at 200 feet high and many more feet wide. Then i would be parking myself a further 400 ft behind a mound. Shrapnel loves flesh !.
Why not just join the army as an explosives expert. Get to see the world while banging off un-exploded bombs.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja