Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Beta test reversal

Fishhead3

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone help me to reverse the beta test please? Including the app? I got quite excited about some aspects of this (based on the Facebook site). I faithfully followed all the instructions placed there by Weituo AR and successfully loaded everything on drone and phone. I then thought I would register - where there is a statement about this only being for North America. Not a word on Facebook about this. Not a word on the Autel site about this. This is a beta program which entails some risk. Seriously Autel, I am getting an understanding of why there are some very angry people on this forum at times. This is simply sloppy, poor internal coordination and communication.

Thanks for this. whilst waiting for this I rang Autel and was told that there were no technicians in for two days and they have no way of removing the beta -test themselves.............seriously.

Good one. Here is a bit more detail on my experience. There is a headland at the beach near where we live. I commonly fly from a table on the headland. Down to the sand on the beach is about 14m. This helps me work out safe height above the water to film surfers. So I generally fly at about -10m. So, in theory, getting back to the table should be 0m. Having it read +2m or +5m is very worrying. Note that this sort of reading is not necessarily from flying over the water. Also, the height variation is quite random. Sometimes its all fine but there should not be this level of variation.

Good one. Here is a bit more detail on my experience. There is a headland at the beach near where we live. I commonly fly from a table on the headland. Down to the sand on the beach is about 14m. This helps me work out safe height above the water to film surfers. So I generally fly at about -10m. So, in theory, getting back to the table should be 0m. Having it read +2m or +5m is very worrying. Note that this sort of reading is not necessarily from flying over the water. Also, the height variation is quite random. Sometimes its all fine but there should not be this level of variation.
Report it to Autel support and provide the flight log when you send the email.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller