Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Beta Explorer Android v1.1.7.90 strangeness

Brock Inspector

Reaction score
Updated Explorer on my backup Android phone to immediately find that they've changed the function of the right scrollwheel on my Standard Controller to zooming the camera, and it does so while trying to navigate the camera menus. Question is whether this is an artifact of not also downloading and installing the Beta FW? Or perhaps Explorer v1.1.7.90 update has just broken the very good ergonomics of the Standard Controller (eg not having to release the right stick to stab at a menu item on the touchscreen to change camera settings). Evo II Pro v1 and Android 9/Pie

Is there maybe a way to turn off the function to change camera settings by using the wheel?
I would be very happy to use the wheel for zooming. Is it smooth zooming or only in steps as we had until now?

Seems like a bug as there's no apparent way to switch it off, though that's what I'm holding out for since I hate it so very much. Believe me, you do not want inadvertent simultaneous zooming while scrolling through menus

Bug.
Also a bug is in Manual Focus as not always work Manual Assist with Zoom and is not refocusing on area taped on screen.
Also a bug is in stable versions: Log profile does not have Contrast - 1, is doing nothing, like was forgot the code for it.
All needs to be said to Autel to correct it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials