Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best way to record live Explorer screen?

Apollo11capcom

Reaction score
I'm going to be doing some feature testing soon and I'd like to add a recording of the Explorer screen to my finished video. Has anyone done this before, if so, what method did you use? I'm guessing the only way will be a screen capture app of some sort?

Actually my Nvidia shield has a screen capture app in it, I use that, gives the option of audio and/or a front camera pip video so you can have a selfie video, I had that on by mistake on my first try and it really disturbed me when I got it home and watched it LOL

Reactions: Cyberjunkie
I’m curious about this as well. Any iOS solutions?
iOS also has screen capture it comes up in control center, if you don't have it go to settings > control center customize controls> screen recording to add it to Control Center.

Reactions: rkymtnflyer
iOS also has screen capture it comes up in control center, if you don't have it go to settings > control center customize controls> screen recording to add it to Control Center.
Sweet! I thought it was an option, but it’s one of those things that’s buried way down on my list and I hadn’t gotten around to asking the almighty googles yet. Thanks!

I’m waiting for delivery if my EVO this week and definitely can’t wait to get airborne.

Which version of the Nvidia Shield do you use with the EVO?

I’m waiting for delivery if my EVO this week and definitely can’t wait to get airborne.

I can't wait either, and I have mine, it's just been too cold or windy lately!

If you have a unlimited data connection or close to wifi you can even go live on youtube or facebook. I have tried it and works pretty good.

FYI you'll need a tablet mount for the Shield

Requires iOS 11 and above, but finally an option on iOS devices!

I'm going to be doing some feature testing soon and I'd like to add a recording of the Explorer screen to my finished video. Has anyone done this before, if so, what method did you use? I'm guessing the only way will be a screen capture app of some sort?

I've been using "Movavi Screen Recorder" on my aging (ha) XSP on a Samsung tablet. It works great for me but I'm not sure with the EVO.

Careful with the iOS screen recorder app. I've tried it a couple of times and both times it drained the phone battery very quickly during flight. Pretty frightening when you suddenly start seeing all those warning messages about low battery and then the phone just goes dark. Had to yank the cord and gain control by flying with the little controller's screen to get home.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller