Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best battery price

Reactions: Squirrel!
Thanks for posting this thread. Although I'm not needing any right now I appreciate you passing on what you found!!!!

Your welcome, you don't see them for this price very often so it's a good time to stock up

With 4 already in rotation, I really don't need another battery yet, but I wonder how long they'd last if the box was not opened?

Kent,

I've always wondered about that. I had two replaced under warranty. If the S/Ns are sequential, my replacements were older than my failed batteries. And one of my replacements was dead on arrival and had to be replaced.

So when I see batteries on sale I wonder if they are old and the sale is to rotate stock?

People have reported getting replacements from Autel that already have 4 or 5 cycles on them. My last one had 3 cycles so I think they have someone going through the stock at least at Autel and cycle them as need be.
Never really asked but that is my guess. Now the ones from Amazon, Ebay and bestbuy who knows what they do with them.

People have reported getting replacements from Autel that already have 4 or 5 cycles on them. My last one had 3 cycles so I think they have someone going through the stock at least at Autel and cycle them as need be.
Never really asked but that is my guess. Now the ones from Amazon, Ebay and bestbuy who knows what they do with them.

Somewhere on a thread someone reporting buying a new battery and getting an old one, wasn't even in the right box. Can't remember where I saw that.

Kent,

I've always wondered about that. I had two replaced under warranty. If the S/Ns are sequential, my replacements were older than my failed batteries. And one of my replacements was dead on arrival and had to be replaced.

So when I see batteries on sale I wonder if they are old and the sale is to rotate stock?
Autel just got in a new shipment of batteries at the end of October so all these batteries 'should' be new.

If someone gets one and posts the SN we might know.

Last night I had a battery do that stupid "critical land" thing on me again. Fortunately I was hovering overhead but still landed in a corn field. Grrrrrrr......

Needless to say I was a bit paranoid on the next battery as I followed 7 pieces of farm equipment harvesting corn. Would have been the end of the Drone for sure if it happened then. :(

Meant BestBuy now has them all over the place. They were just available at a handful of them and no shipping them previously.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d