Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Beep for Obstacle Avoidance

rockyptjoe

Reaction score
Is there any way to turn off the beep for the obstacle avoidance system, or at least turn down the volume? It is super loud on the new EVO I just got. Or will I have to turn off the obstacle avoidance? Didn't see any adjustments other than turning off the various systems....nothing for distance, etc.

Is the sound coming from your phone/tablet or the rc itself? If it's the phone/tablet, couldn't you just turn the volume down on that?

Reactions: Ansia
I believe its coming from the controller...but I may have to check the phone. I usually have the volume controls on the phone to max

Thank you Tufargon....it was from the phone...had my Media volume turned up (Android)...since I have a little hearing problem....but that was extreme when I was taking off, etc....

Reactions: Tufargon
Thank you Tufargon....it was from the phone...had my Media volume turned up (Android)...since I have a little hearing problem....but that was extreme when I was taking off, etc....
Glad to help. Sometimes we overlook the simple things. I do it all the time but I learned checking those things first doing tech support for people haha.
Hope all your flying ventures go well!!

Reactions: rockyptjoe

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d