Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Be careful of what you wanna be!

Catweazle

Reaction score
With all the warmongering and sabre rattling that is occurring at present, and with the all the new UAV technology usage that goes with it, this would reduce the need for front line national service grunts.
The future needs of national service persons may only be for all licensed drone flyers!!?

My hypothesis is that only licensed drone pilots will be drafted for the next war. No need for soldiers. Hope your not too lost and your GPS is switched on o_O

I think for war you will be dealing with "slightly" different drone tech, I doubt part 107 will hold any meaning in that theatre.

I can crash my evo even before leaving the ground! Dropped it while unfolding the legs.... :rolleyes:
The other day I put it on top of the backpack on a stool upside down while I put the mSD card in the computer when I suddenly hear a crash. Yes she fell to the ground, of course no damage but that gimbal always gives me the willies when the protector is off, fortunately no damage.

I think for war you will be dealing with "slightly" different drone tech, I doubt part 107 will hold any meaning in that theatre.
Oh I don,t know about that. The EVO2 is supposed to be quieter and is more robust. Just need to modify the bait release holder to a bomb bay.!.. I read a lot of space comics as a boy :-0

Oh I don,t know about that. The EVO2 is supposed to be quieter and is more robust. Just need to modify the bait release holder to a bomb bay.!.. I read a lot of space comics as a boy :-0
The military uses drones above the 55lbs weight, therefore you require a pilots certification.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonalsBerigon310