Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Batterys

Took 2 months to receive my last orange battery. Ordered September 11th, showed up on November 13th.

Side note: The white battery popped up in stock for a few bucks more while I was waiting for the orange, so I grabbed one immediately. Keep your eyes peeled, especially if you don't mind which color you get.

Best of luck!

This is B.S. ! Batteries should not be this hard to get. What is Autels angle on this? You can find DJI batteries everywhere, I am very concerned at this point. Is the the end of the x-star? No batteries, no fly! Especially the way the batteries fail, think about it for a moment. Just a thought guys.

This is B.S. ! Batteries should not be this hard to get. What is Autels angle on this? You can find DJI batteries everywhere, I am very concerned at this point. Is the the end of the x-star? No batteries, no fly! Especially the way the batteries fail, think about it for a moment. Just a thought guys.
You can attempt to build your own using an original battery case. Unless a third party option shows up. This is what worries me about the EVO also. If it doesn't become popular you'll be in the same predicament with a quad you can't get parts or consumables for. The EVO will be their last chance at making this work. If they fail with the EVO they are done in the drone world.

LOL
You are like the big old grey squirrel that fell into my half drained swimming pool last fall. I tried to help him see the way to safety and freedom but the sucker would not have anything to do with it. He just kept swimming around in circles until he got so tired and started to sink coming up for those very last bubbles of air hoping something good will happen. Sorry to say he never made it 86.gif

Yeah, taking the skimmer and helping him out I'm sure would have been a burden. :(

All I'm saying is this board is nothing but negative Nancys, and it gets old really fast.

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
Need to keep the heard down a tad as they get like rats if you don't thin them out. They do more damage then raccoons if the population gets out of control. Beside they be good eating
Squirrel Stew with Paprika

You are the ray of sunshine for the Autel group buddy, always nice to have positive replies also.

Squirrel! I'm not trying to be negative here, if anything i love my Autel & everything about it!!! I just want access to batteries that should be in stock on their website, at Amazon, at Bestbuy or anywhere else for the matter. If anything you should be somewhat upset yourself. We are a family here & should be concerned about this. Our ships rely on batteries to get in then air, without them, we are grounded! I don't want to be grounded, i love flying & have invested a lot of money & faith in the company to which i purchased my ship from. We need to stick together to get Autel to back the items we have grown to love, just a thought brother. :)

Squirrel! I'm not trying to be negative here, if anything i love my Autel & everything about it!!! I just want access to batteries that should be in stock on their website, at Amazon, at Bestbuy or anywhere else for the matter. If anything you should be somewhat upset yourself. We are a family here & should be concerned about this. Our ships rely on batteries to get in then air, without them, we are grounded! I don't want to be grounded, i love flying & have invested a lot of money & faith in the company to which i purchased my ship from. We need to stick together to get Autel to back the items we have grown to love, just a thought brother. :)

I could not have said it better. Autel should have an endless supply of batteries in stock.

Since Chinese New Year began on February 16th and ended March 2nd. I would think production should start ramping back up and we should start to see some batteries coming soon. The biggest problem is transportation of lipo batteries as they cannot be shipped by plane and have to go by cargo ship. And then pass customs and shipped again by truck to Autel. All this takes sometimes months.

The other problem for us is Autel likes to do in house repairs on parts so they get a good supply for warranty work before dealers see any on their shelves.

I seen a reply to a post from Autel saying they expect a battery shipment in April

Wise man once said....trying to find Autel batteries, like trying to find .22 bullets in Walmart, grasshopper.

Reactions: Tommy Molnar

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials