Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

battery for x star

Sasquad

Reaction score
Yikes, I did a search of ebay and amazon, and banggood. Nothing. Maybe reach out to Autel customer service and see if they can help.

Tufargon

Reaction score
Yikes, I did a search of ebay and amazon, and banggood. Nothing. Maybe reach out to Autel customer service and see if they can help.
Autel stopped selling batteries for the XSP a while back.

clyde67

Reaction score
great drone its a shame the company stopped making the battery they want you to buy the more ex one

Reactions: Tufargon

Tufargon

Reaction score
great drone its a shame the company stopped making the battery they want you to buy the more ex one
It's a hell of a drone. Not selling anymore batteries is what made me not buy another Autel product. I sold my XSP and bought a DJI Mavic Air 2. No worries about NFZ's in my area.

Reactions: Marcle

Marcle

Reaction score
I have 3 batteries, 2 of them are untrustworthy so technically down to 1. It is a shame there are no more to be found. I did see a guy on one of the Facebook groups working to revive/replace X-Star batteries. No 3rd party battery manufacturers either like with DJI. It sucks because they are still good drones if a little outdated. 4k camera and native waypoints are still newer technologies however so it was ahead of the curve on that one...

m-baran1

Reaction score
It sucks that they basically orphaned the X star. I have two. One is brand new still in the carrying case! I’m selling both with two so,so batterie. Autel would give me 10% off a new evo ! Thanks a lot.
The jokes on them im buying a new mavic air. I’m not crazy over dji but what are you going to do. I have to find how you list something for sale here. Someone is gonna get a bargain!

Don Poteet

Reaction score
It sucks that they basically orphaned the X star. I have two. One is brand new still in the carrying case! I’m selling both with two so,so batterie. Autel would give me 10% off a new evo ! Thanks a lot.
The jokes on them im buying a new mavic air. I’m not crazy over dji but what are you going to do. I have to find how you list something for sale here. Someone is gonna get a bargain!
Just list it under classified but good luck with selling them unless it is almost nothing. Do you have a price in mind?

gladman

Reaction score
is this a leget company
I don't know Clyde, going to reach out to them today. I have a mint X-star premium with 2 controllers, camera filters, 2 cases and 2 chargers & 4 batteries and 3 of those are paperweights. Going to sell my drone if I cant get batteries.

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know Clyde, going to reach out to them today. I have a mint X-star premium with 2 controllers, camera filters, 2 cases and 2 chargers & 4 batteries and 3 of those are paperweights. Going to sell my drone if I cant get batteries.

With all due respect, if you don't know anything about that company why have you posted a link to their company 5x (I've removed 4 of them BTW) on our forum? That's kind of misleading wouldn't you say?

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slavmir