Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

BATTERY FLIGHT TIME.

MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have three batteries and less than 50 flights on my Evo 2 Pro. During each of my flights I drain the battery to within 3to5 minutes flight time before landing. when I insert the battery and power the drone on and after only being powered on for a matter of 10 to 15 seconds the readout says I only have between 32 to 34 minutes of flight time on the battery maximum. I have never seen it higher than 34. They are advertised as up to 40 minutes of flight time and I would expect to see at least 35 to 38 minutes in the readout before I even lift off. Is it just me and my three batteries or are any of you having the same issue as I am?

It's a bit normal, as the manufacturer of your car will tell you that it consumes 5 liters / 100 and that in reality you are going to make 8 liters / 100.
The battery test must be done under minimum conditions while stationary or on the ground.
Time values like fuel consumption are a scam.

Hello everyone,

I have three batteries and less than 50 flights on my Evo 2 Pro. During each of my flights I drain the battery to within 3to5 minutes flight time before landing. when I insert the battery and power the drone on and after only being powered on for a matter of 10 to 15 seconds the readout says I only have between 32 to 34 minutes of flight time on the battery maximum. I have never seen it higher than 34. They are advertised as up to 40 minutes of flight time and I would expect to see at least 35 to 38 minutes in the readout before I even lift off. Is it just me and my three batteries or are any of you having the same issue as I am?

I’m getting the same flight times as you, under normal conditions get between 27-28 minutes flight with with 1 to 3 minutes flight time remaining. My maximum flight was 31 minutes once, and that was landing with battery fully exhausted which is not good on batteries to run them that low.

My Mavic 2 Pro advertises 31 minute flight time, I cant get 31 minutes and actually get less than Evo 2. Sure, Would be great getting an extra few minutes with both Evo 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Pro. Overall, I’m still happy. These flights are solid and provide continuous successful missions, I use high tech drones for research and a Evo 2 Pro is my main piece of equipment.

Good post, Maybe others will share their flight times.
Paul

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
I’m getting the same flight times as you, under normal conditions get between 27-28 minutes flight with with 1 to 3 minutes flight time remaining. My maximum flight was 31 minutes once, and that was landing with battery fully exhausted which is not good on batteries to run them that low.

My Mavic 2 Pro advertises 31 minute flight time, I cant get 31 minutes and actually get less than Evo 2. Sure, Would be great getting an extra few minutes with both Evo 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Pro. Overall, I’m still happy. These flights are solid and provide continuous successful missions, I use high tech drones for research and a Evo 2 Pro is my main piece of equipment.

Good post, Maybe others will share their flight times.
Paul

Thanks for sharing. My longest flight was 30 min and 15-20 seconds, landing with 4 minutes. I agree running the battery down to less than 2 minutes is not good. The E2P has provided excellent performance consistently with no issues whatsoever even with the latest firmware. Works flawless for me.

Straight off the charger, I usually see 34 or 35 minutes before I take off.
My avg flight lasts between 20 -25 minutes. I dont usually try to push my luck...

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy