Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Batteries out of stock!!

ORANGE CRUSH

Reaction score
Kinda wondering why Autel has been out of stock for x-star batteries for over 2 months? Is this what the future holds for us who invested in their company?

Kinda wondering why Autel has been out of stock for x-star batteries for over 2 months? Is this what the future holds for us who invested in their company?
I am just assuming but my guess is that they are focusing on the Evo platform only. If you think about it, makes sense because the Evo is a hot product that is selling a lot and the x-star is already outdated and old.

Reactions: safari
I am just assuming but my guess is that they are focusing on the Evo platform only. If you think about it, makes sense because the Evo is a hot product that is selling a lot and the x-star is already outdated and old.
Nope, Andrew has made two posts in the last few days saying X-star batteries should be in stock at the end of the month. We all know how this could drag on a few weeks but they are coming and when they do get there, make sure you order a few as they don't keep a lot of them in stock and they do run out fast.

Nope, Andrew has made two posts in the last few days saying X-star batteries should be in stock at the end of the month. We all know how this could drag on a few weeks but they are coming and when they do get there, make sure you order a few as they don't keep a lot of them in stock and they do run out fast.

They can't keep battery's in stock for the XSP sure makes it look old and out of date. I am sure if we keep the demand up they will produce, at a $100.00 per I would think someone could make a little money.

If they are out & have been out for months says something! They are selling them fast. I would think that they would start making another batch once this batch arrives so they dont run out, there are alot of x-stars out there. Not everyone is going to go out & buy an Evo because its the latest & greatest, alot of us still love our X- Stars & would like continued support. Heck there only a couple of years old. I bought another one last year, so it is only a year old. Sure seems like a big money maker for them if they are produced in China for roughly $15 & resold for $99. Car manufacturers make more money on parts than the actual sale of a new vehicle.

Last edited:
I would only buy from a reputable company knowing they are fresh & haven't sat to long on a shelf, batteries degrade without a periodic small charge to bring up cell levels.

Last edited:

X-Star batteries come and go in a hurry. Autel has been pretty good about stocking small batches of them at a time. I would not call the X-Star Premium "old and outdated" either. It's still a very good and dependable bird. For me it isn't that far below the EVO other than a few bells and whistles. It still gets great flight time and good distance. I can regularly go 1.5 to 2 miles. From what I read, some folks aren't getting that from their EVO's. I'll keep my XSP's for a while.

X-Star batteries come and go in a hurry. Autel has been pretty good about stocking small batches of them at a time. I would not call the X-Star Premium "old and outdated" either. It's still a very good and dependable bird. For me it isn't that far below the EVO other than a few bells and whistles. It still gets great flight time and good distance. I can regularly go 1.5 to 2 miles. From what I read, some folks aren't getting that from their EVO's. I'll keep my XSP's for a while.
The Evo can go up to 4 miles and have a running time of 25 to 30 minutes. The x-star does not match the Evo in anything.

Sorry I disagree. EVO's firmware was based on the X-Stars. Many videos from the X-Star on this very forum are just as good if not better then some EVO videos.

I agree with Aqustine. While the EVO is better it is not a whole helluva lot better. I like the EVO but I could be happy with my XSP it is still a great drone and some times on the same trip it takes better video than the EVO I know that is the fault of the operator but it still happens. I have posted a few videos where people assumed it was my EVO so I just keep my mouth shut.:)

The Evo can go up to 4 miles and have a running time of 25 to 30 minutes. The x-star does not match the Evo in anything.

That's wonderful if you can get 4-miles but, I doubt it in most circumstances without some sort of boost. All I said was some folks have reported not being able to go as far as the EVO is claimed to be able to go. I doubt the 30-minute flight time is true most of the time either. My XSP gets 22-25 minutes when conditions are good and I'm not running full throttle the whole time. That's still a long time to be in the air. I never said the XSP matches the EVO, just that the XSP isn't that far below it in ability. EVO has some features and capabilities above the XSP but, not enough to say it absolutely kills the XSP. Just my $0.02. :)

I am awaiting battery replacements under warranty. As of Jan 18, they told me early February. However, the date continues to slip.

With chinese new year coming up don't expect anything to happen for about a month after that. The whole friggen country shuts down over there.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials