Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Backpacks suggestion for Evo II

I ordered a Lowepro DroneGuard BP 200 from Amazon two weeks ago when I ordered my drone. They had it on sale for $49.95. I can't say for sure that it will fit the Evo II until it arrives but I wanted an option in addition to the rugged case that I comes with the bundle.

I ordered a Lowepro DroneGuard BP 200 from Amazon two weeks ago when I ordered my drone. They had it on sale for $49.95. I can't say for sure that it will fit the Evo II until it arrives but I wanted an option in addition to the rugged case that I comes with the bundle.
Exactly the same here... I ordered the Evo II rugged bundle 3 weeks ago and I will need a good backpack that fits the Evo II for day to day use... I was thinking on the BP250, but its made for the Mavik 2 pro which is smaller than the Evo II... So Im looking for options...

Exactly the same here... I ordered the Evo II rugged bundle 3 weeks ago and I will need a good backpack that fits the Evo II for day to day use... I was thinking on the BP250, but its made for the Mavik 2 pro which is smaller than the Evo II... So Im looking for options...

I struggled over this as well, looked at a lot of backpacks and compared the sizes of various drones to the EVO II (Mavic Pro, Fimi, Phantom). I almost pulled the trigger on the BP 450 since Amazon had them for the same price as the 200 at the time (now $93) but it seemed too big as it is designed for the phantom and much less portable than the 200. The 250 isn't much bigger than the 200 but they want $117 for that one. The 400 is available for $60 right now. I went to the Loepro site and wrote the dimensions (internal and external) for them all and pulled the trigger on the 200. If it doesn't fit I will return it and go back to the drawing board but I am crossing my fingers. I really liked the 450 with the dedicated zipper bags inside. The 200 does seem small now that I have it in my hands but I will let you know once my drone comes...

Good luck!

Reactions: atosetto
Looks like the BP 200 may work. Here is a youtube video of an unboxing and then the BP 250 fitment. Hoping that the 200 works since it isn't much smaller.

Reactions: parkgt and atosetto
Looks like the BP 200 may work. Here is a youtube video of an unboxing and then the BP 250 fitment. Hoping that the 200 works since it isn't much smaller.

Yes, looks like 250 will work nicely. Its 117,00 on sale on Adorama.com
Tks for the feedback buddy

So as a follow up, I received my EVO II yesterday and among other things, I wanted to see if the Lowepro BP 200 would fit everything. I am pleased to say the although it is snug, it does fit everything that I would need. I also have the hard case from the rugged bundle and that will be used for storage and long term transportation but for more flexible travel the 200 will work.IMG_0238.jpg

So as a follow up, I received my EVO II yesterday and among other things, I wanted to see if the Lowepro BP 200 would fit everything. I am pleased to say the although it is snug, it does fit everything that I would need. I also have the hard case from the rugged bundle and that will be used for storage and long term transportation but for more flexible travel the 200 will work.View attachment 6948
Its great!
I am still waiting for Wellbots to deliver my rugged bundle... its been forever :-(((((

So as a follow up, I received my EVO II yesterday and among other things, I wanted to see if the Lowepro BP 200 would fit everything. I am pleased to say the although it is snug, it does fit everything that I would need. I also have the hard case from the rugged bundle and that will be used for storage and long term transportation but for more flexible travel the 200 will work.View attachment 6948
Is there additional room for tablet mount, tablet, additional batteries and a set of ND filters?

Is there additional room for tablet mount, tablet, additional batteries and a set of ND filters?
There is definitely enough room for a tablet and it actually has a sleeve specifically made for it. If you look at my picture the outside of the main storage area has additional slots for memory cards and probably would fit the filters too.

I cannot comment on the tablet mount since I do not own one so I wouldn't be able to advise you on that.

Reactions: parkgt
I rigged a 3v Gear Bandit Hydration Pack for everyday carry of my Evo II. Fits perfectly. I had an old camera bag with adjustable soft inserts that Inlined the bottom of the bag with and also in-between the drone
And remote. When all zipped up it’s secured really nicely. I can carry extra props and all my charging stuff in the front pouch and extra SD cards and my remote cable in the small top zippered pocket. Works well. 1BCED958-7256-40C1-97DB-059FC2998295.jpeg1BCED958-7256-40C1-97DB-059FC2998295.jpegCCFE0CD6-47DB-4DB0-A429-073D4025C1A6.jpeg2FD8F67A-4C89-4FAD-9764-631421387A8D.jpeg1BCED958-7256-40C1-97DB-059FC2998295.jpeg91F6977B-4D03-4099-BC65-B6E58E899D6B.jpeg2FD8F67A-4C89-4FAD-9764-631421387A8D.jpegCCFE0CD6-47DB-4DB0-A429-073D4025C1A6.jpegC9AE1B34-6A3A-4B6E-B4A5-5580A578C38D.jpeg

No EVO II Yet !
But I have used my LowePro Micro Trecker 200 a few times for my EVO I
The EVO II is not that much larger and there should be plenty of room.
It is no longer available, but sometimes B&H Camera have them used.
Here is one on Let Go
https://www.letgo.com/en-us/i/lowep...ck-black_df41f8da-2fd2-4775-a8f7-e4264fec2083
Here are some photos of MY EVO I in that bag, plus some photos of MY Nanuk 920 Hard Case
I would take the foam packing from the EVO shipping box and insert it in the LowePro Case

It fits everything plus MORE than the Nanuk 920

LPMT-200-IM.jpg

Nanuk920-b.jpg

LP-N920-V.jpg

Last edited:
No EVO II Yet !
But I have used my LowePro Micro Trecker 200 a few times for my EVO I
The EVO II is not that much larger and there should be plenty of room.
It is no longer available, but sometimes B&H Camera have them used.
Here is one on Let Go
https://www.letgo.com/en-us/i/lowep...ck-black_df41f8da-2fd2-4775-a8f7-e4264fec2083
Here are some photos of MY EVO I in that bag, plus some photos of MY Nanuk 920 Hard Case
I would take the foam packing from the EVO shipping box and insert it in the LowePro Case

It fits everything plus MORE than the Nanuk 920

View attachment 7002

View attachment 7000

View attachment 7001
I've been looking at a couple of these bags on Ebay. I'm about to grab one, but wanted to ask you how much room you have at the top where your EVO is?
The EVO II is 9 inches long, I can't find the length for the EVO I

HF....
My EVO 1 measures 8 1/4" long...4 1/4" high...and 4 1/2" wide
The EVO II being 9" long should fit no problem !
Here are a couple of photos of the bag with a ruler to help you see how much room there is.

LP-N-IMG_6056.jpg

LP-N-IMG_6057.jpg

I went with the Endurax ShellX. I wanted to not only have my aircraft, but other accessories also on hand (Osmo3, OsmoAction, Batts, Landing Pad, Mini Tripod, Logbook etc etc). This makes it pretty nice to have all that in one bag and not a separate smaller camera bag. A friend of mine uses this with his Phantom 4 Pro and accessories and has plenty room left over.
.Endurax1.jpgEndurax2.jpgEndurax3.jpgEndurax4.jpgEndurax5.jpgENDURAX7.jpg

Last edited:
I went with the Endurax ShellX. I wanted to not only have my aircraft, but other accessories also on hand (Osmo3, OsmoAction, Batts, Landing Pad, Mini Tripod, Logbook etc etc). This makes it pretty nice to have all that in one bag and not a separate smaller camera bag

How about some pictures of your setup?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller