Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Baby it's cold outside

Will be cool to send the bird over and check it out.

Honestly, it looks like an acrylic painting. It captures a surreal mood (besides colder than snot ;)). Look at the subtle tones, no direct sunlight, but directed diffused light. Geeeez, I sound like a high school art teacher.... Nice shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Will be cool to send the bird over and check it out.

Can't I don't need a 3000 dollar fine. In Canada we have different rules that don't allow us to fly anywhere near ships. Also there is a float plane airport near by not that they would be flying this time of year but it is still a NFZ.

Reactions: macoman
Can't I don't need a 3000 dollar fine. In Canada we have different rules that don't allow us to fly anywhere near ships. Also there is a float plane airport near by not that they would be flying this time of year but it is still a NFZ.
No worries, the authorities will arrest a random couple, hold them for two days, let them go, blame Bigfoot :)

Reactions: Deleted member 2128
That make sense. In the US you can fly near ships if it's not too close and don't fly over.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials