Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

AutelxPilots Home Locations Map

WingBot

I stole this idea from Yuneecpilots forum. Thought it might work over here as well.
Thought it might be fun to see where Autel Owners are popping up across the country and world wide so I created an online map for Autel owners to post their location if they so desire.

My way of thinking is for fellow pilots to meet up with someone local to them to fly with and get some ideas of where to fly or help new Pilots set up their Autel Drones, or help with firmware problems.

You have the option of creating a marker right on your home or you can simply mark the city you live in.
Password is "Xstar" without the quotes

Hopefully I have everything setup on the map properly LOL
If not post the problem and I will see if I can fix it. :)

ZeeMaps Private Map 2709248
What a nifty idea... dropped my marker and threw it out there... Not many pinned around the Space Coast (FL) area but it's a start. Looking for a club or maybe form one... who knows! This could really take off Ha! No pun intended! Thanks

I stole this idea from Yuneecpilots forum. Thought it might work over here as well.
Thought it might be fun to see where Autel Owners are popping up across the country and world wide so I created an online map for Autel owners to post their location if they so desire.

My way of thinking is for fellow pilots to meet up with someone local to them to fly with and get some ideas of where to fly or help new Pilots set up their Autel Drones, or help with firmware problems.

You have the option of creating a marker right on your home or you can simply mark the city you live in.
Password is "Xstar" without the quotes

Hopefully I have everything setup on the map properly LOL
If not post the problem and I will see if I can fix it. :)

ZeeMaps Private Map 2709248
I'm in but how do I drop the PIN

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RixS6