Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel's non-existent technical service

Very understandable. I just figured that (it was a nudge, not a Will Smith) that if Blade Strike appeared receptive to look into it, it may be good to give them latitude to probe a little.

I'm a relatively new Autel owner myself so I'm still crossing my fingers. After 1 year, it's still all good. You have added pressure of sticking your neck out for a product with huge potential for your organization.

I wish I can help but on the outside chance I can, PM me. I'm about 25 mins from Autel USA

Very understandable. I just figured that (it was a nudge, not a Will Smith) that if Blade Strike appeared receptive to look into it, it may be good to give them latitude to probe a little.

I'm a relatively new Autel owner myself so I'm still crossing my fingers. After 1 year, it's still all good. You have added pressure of sticking your neck out for a product with huge potential for your organization.

I wish I can help but on the outside chance I can, PM me. I'm about 25 mins from Autel USA
Appreciate the reachout, I had given support my serial number in the email I sent in the beginning. I just want so bad to know I have the care coverage added and can take clear photos and videos like all the bragging and examples I have seen in the forum. Unfortunately, because where I bought it from has a no return policy, I have to ride this thru and they charged me 2500.00 for a drone, a battery and a controller. I could not find that drone on autel's site, it said coming soon or I would have bought it there. THanks again for reaching out.

Blade Strike is kind to assist even if is not his job, he is in Enterprise dept.
Still, is abnormal to get to him all time when is an issue, just because Autel is having an nonresponsive service dept.
Also the Chat is owerhelmed, they have "idiot scripts" as I call that scripts you use as standard and Zero knowledge related to drones.
How to deal with this?
For me is like buying a drone without warranty, that is exactly how it is at Evo 2...

Blade Strike is kind to assist even if is not his job, he is in Enterprise dept.
Still, is abnormal to get to him all time when is an issue, just because Autel is having an nonresponsive service dept.
Also the Chat is owerhelmed, they have "idiot scripts" as I call that scripts you use as standard and Zero knowledge related to drones.
How to deal with this?
For me is like buying a drone without warranty, that is exactly how it is at Evo 2...
I am very appreciative of Blake Strike for even attempting to check this out. This is a brand new drone and I got screwed by the seller and it seemed, at least at first, by the service department. If I can't get this warranty enabled I don't know what I will do. Definitely won't be moving over from DJI.

For what it's worth, I spent $10 worth of gas to drive to Autel Robotics/Bothell to see what was there. Business park and amidst a large number of warehouse sized buildings, Autel Robotics commanded one portion. Security keypad entry only. No swag shop. Customer service location and packing... shipping and receiving. I did make chitchat with one staff member who was outside taking a break (we traded names) and figured it was a start. I asked if I could dumpster dive to look for a box for my spare gimbal and they were nice enough to go back inside to see what was available. All they had right then were boxes in use and which contained units ready to ship out.

Attachments

• autel.jpg
    autel.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 10
I have found today an inscription that made me laugh for minutes....
Picture attached.

Attachments

• autelu.jpg
    autelu.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 6

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials