Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autels Live Deck

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
They are now saying the Live Deck will be out May 31st. So for all you guys that can afford a nice option like this start looking for it at the end of May.

More like a HDMI Live Broadcast Streaming Encoder. Google some. They very in price but none are cheap. This is why I think the Live Deck will be a lot more then a couple of hundred bucks.

Reactions: Ansia
Hi Pilots...I saw the advertise on LIVE DECK that will be released May 31... They don't mention so much about it just very eye-catching pictures and a nice video clip but few specs or tech info. What I understood is that connectivity from the DECK and a monitor physical (USB - HDMI), Is this correct? Any other comment about the deck? I am planning to get one just to share my views.

Hi Pilots...I saw the advertise on LIVE DECK that will be released May 31... They don't mention so much about it just very eye-catching pictures and a nice video clip but few specs or tech info. What I understood is that connectivity from the DECK and a monitor physical (USB - HDMI), Is this correct? Any other comment about the deck? I am planning to get one just to share my views.
I am interested to see what the price is. I like my EVO a lot but my Typhoon H's have HDMI directly out of the ST16 controllers. For the price of the drone and the device I bet you dollars to doughnuts you could buy the H Plus with the built in 7" screen in the controller, HDMI out and with a one inch sensor for less.... no knock on the EVO. The flight time at 26 minutes is by far better with the EVO than the H Series. I like them both...............Just sayin'.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I'm guessing between 400 to 600 bucks, but that is just a guess. First they have to bring it to market. LOL
I guess we will see on the 31st if this gets prime time. :)

Speculate no further. Straight from Carolina Dronz
View attachment 4387
@Ansia Yep! $500 for the deck..$ 1,300 for the EVO Rugged Bundle and an extra battery. $150 to $250 for a decent tablet... $100 for the Lifthor sif. $100 worth of filters...You are in at around $2200+. At that price I think if I needed HDMI out the Typhoon H Plus and a few batteries would be the way to go and you would have a full 1" sensor as well. Still a pretty cool device though. I think I won't worry to much about HDMI monitoring and just shoot the EVO for it's great video quality at a reasonable price.

@Ansia Yep! $500 for the deck..$ 1,300 for the EVO Rugged Bundle and an extra battery. $150 to $250 for a decent tablet... $100 for the Lifthor sif. $100 worth of filters...You are in at around $2200+. At that price I think if I needed HDMI out the Typhoon H Plus and a few batteries would be the way to go and you would have a full 1" sensor as well. Still a pretty cool device though. I think I won't worry to much about HDMI monitoring and just shoot the EVO for it's great video quality at a reasonable price.
I think you misunderstand the intentions of the deck. It does not connect to your controller. It connects to the drone. Therefore, you can have the Deck 4km away from take off point and still get live feed. It's main target is first responders. All other markets are a plus. Although the Evo has a great camera, most, if not all, film makers use the M2P for those special shots.

I think you misunderstand the intentions of the deck. It does not connect to your controller. It connects to the drone. Therefore, you can have the Deck 4km away from take off point and still get live feed. It's main target is first responders. All other markets are a plus. Although the Evo has a great camera, most, if not all, film makers use the M2P for those special shots.
@Ansia No..I get the fact that it streams the video. It will be interesting to see how the actual range comes in. I was on a shoot this AM and had a lengthy discussion with some first responders and what their needs are. Most "film makers", here in the States at least, are using the Inspire 2 or beyond that, custom Octo's with the RED Weapon or Helium. Check out this beast!
Red on an OCTO.JPG

ANSIA...you just answered my question about connectivity posted yesterday. DECK LIVE connects directly to the aircraft and not to the RC. For recreational hobbyists like me, it is a plus...I can cast directly to my TV screen. I come out with another question: Can I wirelessly transmit to a monitor, I mean, without using physical wire between the deck and a monitor?

ANSIA...you just answered my question about connectivity posted yesterday. DECK LIVE connects directly to the aircraft and not to the RC. For recreational hobbyists like me, it is a plus...I can cast directly to my TV screen. I come out with another question: Can I wirelessly transmit to a monitor, I mean, without using physical wire between the deck and a monitor?
Not that I am aware.

@Ansia No..I get the fact that it streams the video. It will be interesting to see how the actual range comes in. I was on a shoot this AM and had a lengthy discussion with some first responders and what their needs are. Most "film makers", here in the States at least, are using the Inspire 2 or beyond that, custom Octo's with the RED Weapon or Helium. Check out this beast!
View attachment 4388
I know. I like to watch drone videos at work and seen a few of these. I have also seen when shooting in enclosed places such as a balcony, their drone to go is the M2P, not any other.

Not that I am aware.

I know. I like to watch drone videos at work and seen a few of these. I have also seen when shooting in enclosed places such as a balcony, their drone to go is the M2P, not any other.
Absolutely! The M2P is a great close quarter drone. We used one in a TV spot a couple of months ago and it looked great!

Reactions: Ansia
@NovicePilot I'd bet you could set up a wifi connection with a dongle that could be sent from the HDMI port on the deck to a 2nd dongle on an HD or 4K monitor

I use my cellphone/tablet screen mirror option to broadcast my screen into a tv. I can walk around up to 100' (from what I've tested) without losing a single frame from the drone to the tablet or tablet to tv.

Reactions: jcommstudios
We have a Live Deck on order, question from one of our staff:

Can either the USB connector on Live Deck or on the console be connected to a USB connected monitor such as Duet or HP S140u? These displays use a DisplayLink which I have found works on every recent Android and Linux system. They use very little power and have magnets around the back to mount on any nearby steel.

Any problem connecting this to either the EVO controller USB port or the Live Deck USB port?

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d