Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel X-Star Prem with extras, 2 batteries (wont charge), uv filters, and Galaxy Tab A $300 + shipping

dmangolf7777

Reaction score
X-star prem

2 Dead batteries

uv filters

controller takes and keeps a charge

less than 20hrs flight time

Samsung Galaxy Tab A

I have a charger for the x-star premium, that I will sell with a working drone, controller, 3 chargeable batteries (2 slightly bulging but still fits in drone) and other accessories including the hard shell case, manuals, etc. From 08055, not sure how to ship, make offer.

I have a charger for the x-star premium, that I will sell with a working drone, controller, 3 chargeable batteries (2 slightly bulging but still fits in drone) and other accessories including the hard shell case, manuals, etc. From 08055, not sure how to ship, make offer.
How much are you seeking ($) to unload? Been offline for a few weeks RVing from Sugar Land, TX and am in the Austin, TX area now for a few more weeks.

How much are you seeking ($) to unload? Been offline for a few weeks RVing from Sugar Land, TX and am in the Austin, TX area now for a few more weeks.
Apologize for delayed response, it's available for $250 plus shipping. I'll try checking on how & cost for shipping if your still interested.

What will you take for the bundle?

Never mind, have lost interest.

Sorry again for the delay, I've been under the weather recently. Got out today and got approximate estimates from UPS @$75 and USPS @ $70 for 08055 to 77478. To get exact shipping cost I would have to pack everything in the hard shell and take it to whoever will ship it. I don't believe I can do that without a commitment ($) from you. The cost for the bundle w/o shipping is $250 and Ill throw in a Galaxy TAB A I used with the controller. DON'T FEEL ANY OBLIGATION TO GO FORWARD WITH THIS. Your call.

We can start a conversation to move our discussion off of the forum. I can provide cell phone so we can text or voice. Am getting frustrated with the other listings not responding for days or weeks on end. Have the funds.

Understand your frustration, been there. Yes, I can take pictures of what I have. I think it would be good to do email, pics, etc., I don't believe this forum has private messaging, so how would we exchange contact info?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials