Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Support

autelsupportsucks

Reaction score
Where do I even begin. This abomination of a thing Autel calls support. I created a whole account on here just to voice my grievances. I am currently 6 MONTHS! Into my replacement with autel and their lack of competence is astounding. I wont get into everything that happened because I promise I will have the longest thread in history, unless you guys want me to. But my goodness everyone in the support and tech side of autel needs to be fired. I went through my insurance that I bought for my Evo II Pro hoping it would get resolved and they simply just pass it back to Autel to fix. Autel cant even tell the difference between the Evo 1 and the Evo 2 they just throw stuff at you hoping to fix your problem instead of taking time to look and understand the issue. I can not in words express how **********************ing pissed I am at this company. This post may seem incoherent because I am so livid typing this out.

Yikes, Sorry to see this. I am currently looking to buy an Evo 1. in a few words, what in the world happened?

tell us a little bit more about your own insurance that you went thru to deal with your drone and autel? maybe that's the problem.

I agree with your frustration.
US support basically just stopped answering my emails.
AND my EVO2 has been in HK for 20 weeks as allegedly it cant find its way 80km away to the reseller in Shenzhen

I flew it once b4 it broke. So one flight in 6 months. !!

???

Reactions: Props McGavin
In Australia its currently DREADFULL also. I've expressed my disappointment on a few other threads here and will continue to do so until they at least respond to my emails and messages.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY AUTEL PRODUCTS.!!

I need some out of warranty repairs done that im happy to pay for yet I cant even get parts from them or at least a response.

Its all good and well to release flashy new drone products but no-one is going to buy them if there is no back up service. Why would you?

LIFT YOUR GAME AUTEL as currently you SUCK.!!

i just got my Autel 2 6K Pro just turn it on and it did bind with the drone then it said new down load V2.5.18 started down load and after some time it said done turn off drone and controller did that and restarted evey thing and the down load came back saying needed to update to V2.5.18 need help im going to put my other battery in and try to see if that would have something to do with it im not new to drones have owned every DJI drone made but this is new to me will let you no if 2nd battery worked charger right now Thanks well changed my battery and for now its not asking me to update to V2.5.18 hope it keeps that why i wont beable to fly tell next week snowing to hard

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Football Bat