Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Support

flyingcarpent9

Reaction score
Is anyone else finding that Autel Robotics (AR) support via chat is not functional during their listed business hours? I understand the difference between the time in China and EST, and I try to use their chat line during their business hours, but I get the message that the chat agent is "offline".

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks, in advance.

I had a isssue with my smart controller in the end I went with email ,response time was about three days but when they got the ball rolling they returned my emails were replied to on a daily basis it’s now gone to Germany for repair and took about a week to resolve

I had a isssue with my smart controller in the end I went with email ,response time was about three days but when they got the ball rolling they returned my emails were replied to on a daily basis it’s now gone to Germany for repair and took about a week to resolve
What issues did you have with the Control Unit? Do you have the SE-type Control Unit?

It’s a smart controller some of the touch screen buttons were unresponsive Did a factory reset to no avail contacted customer services on KB s advice

Hallo Kez, were did you send it in Germany? The mentioned address and phone number doesn’t exist.

Hi I emailed support @autelrobotics.com
They responded asked for info
Description of fault
Video of fault
Agreed a return of smart controller only required
Issued returns label and export docs
Ups shipped to hochheim
Now it’s took a week to get to Germany
They have had it for a week and I have had no update
In my opinion the equipment is quality
The customer services is mediocre
Autel could improve customer service by having a better regional customer service/repair support system however postpandemic I have found customer service is pisspoor in pretty much all sectors
Good luck
All the best kes

Hi I emailed support @autelrobotics.com
They responded asked for info
Description of fault
Video of fault
Agreed a return of smart controller only required
Issued returns label and export docs
Ups shipped to hochheim
Now it’s took a week to get to Germany
They have had it for a week and I have had no update
In my opinion the equipment is quality
The customer services is mediocre
Autel could improve customer service by having a better regional customer service/repair support system however postpandemic I have found customer service is pisspoor in pretty much all sectors
Good luck
All the best

Ok Kez, but were in Hochheim?
thanks

Vitech GmbH
AUTEL-Repair Center
Dr.-Ruben-Rausing Str. 2
Lagerhalle 8A
HOCHHEIM
DE

Vitech GmbH
AUTEL-Repair Center
Dr.-Ruben-Rausing Str. 2
Lagerhalle 8A
HOCHHEIM
DE
Hi Kes

I have been asked to send a drone for repair to this address. Did you hear back from them in the end?

Thanks

Hi yes they replaced my controller but ups were useless on clearing customs they wanted me to pay import fees I emailed spencer in china and he sorted it Autel customer service have a lot of bad press but I’d have to say spencer seems to be trying to get it right

Hi yes they replaced my controller but ups were useless on clearing customs they wanted me to pay import fees I emailed spencer in china and he sorted it Autel customer service have a lot of bad press but I’d have to say spencer seems to be trying to get it right
Good to hear, thanks Kes!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials