Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Sky App Setting

WaylandSmith

Reaction score
Hello, first post here. I’m new to drones and the Nano plus is my very first drone to buy. I have looked in the owners manual for the answer to my question but the exact section of the sky app is skipped over. Okay here goes, in the sky app settings i have 5 tabs labeled Safety thru About. Under the control tab the 4th listing is labeled “EXP”. When I select EXP, I am presented with 3 graphs depicting up/down, turn R/L, and forward/right and forwar/left. Under each graph is an adjustable numerical indicator, all being factory set to “0.50”. can someone cue me in to what this adjusts and maybe a scenario i would apply these setting to. Thank you in advance.20FB75D3-1D78-41BA-8F36-8D371442DB15.jpeg3273E788-0436-4F5E-A23C-6B7685008A3C.png

I haven't used it, but it is the sensitivity of the controls. I.e, By default 1X (Movement of the stick) = 1Y (Movement of the drone)

You can make it 'smoother', by adding a curve, so for example as you start to move, 1X stick = 0.5Y movement.

I haven't used it, but it is the sensitivity of the controls. I.e, By default 1X (Movement of the stick) = 1Y (Movement of the drone)

You can make it 'smoother', by adding a curve, so for example as you start to move, 1X stick = 0.5Y movement.
Okay, I think I Understand. It helps smooth out the controller input from a novice pilot much like myself. I have noticed that when I’m flying and say I’m avoiding something to the side, if I accidentally go the wrong direction (towards what I’m trying to avoid), I make a sudden and drastic maneuver in the correct direction (over correct).

Thank you for the help,

Wayland

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy