Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Sky app not working with iPad Pro 11” ?

I recently bought an iPad Pro 11”, and I have an Autel EVO Lite+. My Autel RC with not connect to this iPad Pro. I have tried several different cables. I finally sent an email to Autel Robotics Support. The reply that I received is that the iPad Pro 11” is not compatible with the Autel EVO Lite+ RC. Interestingly, even though it indicates “RC Disconnected”, I can start/stop the props, and the indicator lights on the drone indicate that the RC is connected. Other than starting and stopping the props, I have not tried anything else in this state for obvious reasons. This iPad Pro does work with my DJI RC. Hopefully, Autel Robotics can fix this with a future firmware update.

hope Autel Robotics can fix this with a future firmware update.

Looks like it is still not working, the iPad Pro 4 11" I use is not functional with the Nano + RC as I tested today. Disappointing but not a deal breaker for me. Tried many different cables. It still works just fine with my Evo II Pro controller. Hope this does not become an issue with the upcoming iPhone when it transitions to USBC. It seems to be an issue with the controller wanting to charge the device all the time, and the iPad not wanting to charge on the measly 10W the controller provides, and somewhere along there they decide to not get along, even though I tested and the iPad can still use a data interface from a 10W power/data source (like a desktop computer) while "not charging"

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy