Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Says my Gimbal Sway is not an Issue....ha....

Were these videos with the latest firmware versions? Does it do this in an normal outdoors daylight setting?
No as Autel has the drone.If firmware fixed it why wouldn't they say so? It does it on the ground and in the air outside and on the table at home..

Yes. These issues have nothing to do with Autel Pilot at all. Autel acknowledged the issue plagues the Lite +. If you have been around since the beginning of Autel, you would know Autel has always had a degree of blunder every release. The E2P also had a rotation issue and a list of other issues as well upon release. If you came along a year after thr E2P was released, then I could see how you would be hooray for Autel. You would think after doing this for a minute Autel would have finally have had a blunder free drone. Nope! The Lite + series is plagued with the issue and the newest firmware has fixed some of the issues, but it still occurs to a degree and the drone still rotates on its own while in the air with no information from Autel at all. Don’t get me wrong, the light plus has a good camera and very good nighttime capability, but continues to be frustrating while trying to use it while it crab walks, drifts and the gimbal sways all over the place and rotates while trying to get footage. It took a year for the Evo to pro to get most of the kinks fixed, so I’m hoping that will be the issue finally with the light plus series. I really want this drone to get worked out.

No as Autel has the drone.If firmware fixed it why wouldn't they say so? It does it on the ground and in the air outside and on the table at home..
This is not an issue....
The drone is in TypeWriter mode :)))))))))))))))

I received the drone back and the gimbal doesn't seem to be wondering sitting on the ground. Haven't flown it yet. This was pre latest firmware which I had to update. Will fly and see what happens then I'm putting it up for sale.

I received the drone back and the gimbal doesn't seem to be wondering sitting on the ground. Haven't flown it yet. This was pre latest firmware which I had to update. Will fly and see what happens then I'm putting it up for sale.
good luck sir, let us know if there is an improvement.

Yes. These issues have nothing to do with Autel Pilot at all. Autel acknowledged the issue plagues the Lite +. If you have been around since the beginning of Autel, you would know Autel has always had a degree of blunder every release. The E2P also had a rotation issue and a list of other issues as well upon release. If you came along a year after thr E2P was released, then I could see how you would be hooray for Autel. You would think after doing this for a minute Autel would have finally have had a blunder free drone. Nope! The Lite + series is plagued with the issue and the newest firmware has fixed some of the issues, but it still occurs to a degree and the drone still rotates on its own while in the air with no information from Autel at all. Don’t get me wrong, the light plus has a good camera and very good nighttime capability, but continues to be frustrating while trying to use it while it crab walks, drifts and the gimbal sways all over the place and rotates while trying to get footage. It took a year for the Evo to pro to get most of the kinks fixed, so I’m hoping that will be the issue finally with the light plus series. I really want this drone to get worked out.
I never had any of these issues with my origional Evo Lite Plus. It crashed (my fault) and the replacement does all of the crap you mentioned. Very frustrating. I'm guessing Autel isn't going to fix it, but I'm going to contact them and see what they do.

I never had any of these issues with my origional Evo Lite Plus. It crashed (my fault) and the replacement does all of the crap you mentioned. Very frustrating. I'm guessing Autel isn't going to fix it, but I'm going to contact them and see what they do.
So after 20+ emails with tech support, they finally want the drone so they can evaluate it.

I thought this was something that I was doing but no, it's the drone. I haven't contacted tech support yet but sure will now.

Autel was unable to repair the drone so they replaced it with a new one. The new one flies the same as my original one did, flawlessly. Everything works as it should. When working as it should this is a GREAT drone. The images are great.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58