Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Robotics Provides Top Notch Customer Support !

xspwhite

Reaction score
First of all, I would like to thank those of you on this forum and Alejandro at Autel customer support for talking me in to sending little XSP White in for service after the crash a few weeks ago.

Even though I tried to tell myself nothing was wrong I decided to take the advice of others and send her in. I'm really glad I did too. It took one week for little XSP White to arrive in Washington from Michigan, but as soon as she got there, Autel wasted no time and dug right in.

After the examination of the X-Star Premium, i received this letter in my email:
Hello,

I have received your unit into repair and reviewed the aircraft and logs. I determined that the aircraft main board and radio board have been damaged and need to be replaced. We always strive to provide the best possible resolution for you and in this case, the repair will be covered under warranty. Please continue through this invoice to confirm your shipping information; there will be no charge as this is warranty service. Please allow up to 14 days, from receipt, for the repair to be completed. I really appreciate your patience through this process. As a courtesy to our customers all units coming in for repair will be updated to latest firmware version 2.0.12.

Thank you

I went ahead and authorized the operation, and within a few hours, I recieved another letter saying that little XSP White would be able to fly again, and infact, had already been put on a FedEx bus and was traveling back to Michigan. Tonight she is staying the night in Burbank IL, and will be back home by Tuesday.

So once again I would like to thank you guys for some good advice.

Reactions: KentA
Thats good to know if i ever have to send my bird in, thanks for letting us know.

A very good reason to purchase one brand over another!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d