Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel R. France direct remote Identification is mandatory

Jean

Reaction score
Hello Autel Robotics

i'm fed up with the Europe support because i got an Autel EVO 2 since April and i cannot use it due to this Direct remote identification which is mandatory in France.
I send already many mail to Autel Europe support to know if they are going to update the firmware to be able to register the identification to DGAC (French Aviation government) which is complusory in my country and all the time the answer form the support is the same :

"maybe or i cannot tell you, we understand your problem"

" As of the moment, we do not have any information with regards to the Beacon identification system if it would be included in the next firmware update.
We understand that this is a critical necessity to meet with our consumers demand. Not just in the state of France alone, but to be able to comply with every EU state
requirements. Our engineers have look into this, rest assured that this is taken as a priority
".

When i ask if we can stick an external beacon ( remote identification) and where is the best location for do not disturb Evo 2 electronics the answer from your support is:

"My apologies, we do not information or procedure of attaching an external DRI. Autel Robotics does not currently does not have a beacon. We only recommend official
Autel Robotics accessories. Use of any third-party accessories will void our warranty policy"
You may want to check with your third-party software developer's expertise in how they attach their products to our drones.

And so on....

There is someone from Autel Robotics to answer to my questions ?

Regards
JJ

hello like any evo 2 user in France a beacon from 40 to 150 euros and in flight, no problem there is no guarantee

Unfortunately, the only solution available is the additional module to stick on the drone. the solution I put on the Evo1 and scratch it on the back of the battery. Under the front cover is the GPS module which must not be obstructed. It is not the most elegant solution, but it is the most practical.
Do not rely too much on Autel for this remote ID, it will have to add a transmission module in the drone that will not be suitable in different countries which may not have the same transmission frequency or even the same information to send .
And since Europe is not its main sales market, it is not for tomorrow. (Yuneec is in the same case).
Only one drone supplier is able to send this information because it already has the module included in some of its models which use the Occusyncrome 2 and 3. This system allows you to send all kinds of information. on demand, it is the firmware that takes care of it and whatever the country.
Thus, my M2pro does not need this additional beacon to fly and transmits the necessary info.
Evo_Balise.jpg

you can buy a beacon, instead of waiting for Autel to implement the tracking through the drone transmission. I have the dronavia beacon, everything works fine, no interference with the gps of the drone, and the sensors are not obscured.

tu peux acheter une balise, au lieu d'attendre le bon vouloir d'Autel d'implémenter le traçage à travers la transmission du drone. Perso j'ai la balise de dronavia, tout fonctionne tres bien, pas d'interférence avec le gps du drone, et les capteurs ne sont pas occultés.

Attachments

• IMG_5649 copie.jpg
    IMG_5649 copie.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5650 copie.jpg
    IMG_5650 copie.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 13
Bonjour Fumseck; je vois que nous avons le même matériel et que nous sommes dans la même trés belle région.
Cordialement

ET je confirme j; ai également une balise dronavia et aucun soucis pour le moment.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga