Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Premium CRASH

Hum, somehow I doubt it in your case. Let us know how that works out for you. ;)

Ive had mine just over a year and barely had any flight hours on it probably 4 hours I wonder if they will replace it for me since its been submerged for over 24 hours and the water was deep and freezing, I couldn't retrieve the drone now Im left with a remote controller, a case and spare props
It can't hurt to try. They might do something for you. My battery that they replaced was over a year old with only 13 charges but they did it with no problems.

they offered me an open box white xsp for 499 in exchange for my carry case, remote control and charger but
found one on ebay with 3 batteries for little less so now I have a brand new remote and carry case if anyone is interested in taking it off my hands

It can't hurt to try. They might do something for you. My battery that they replaced was over a year old with only 13 charges but they did it with no problems.

they really couldn't do much because my warranty has expired which sucks because I rarely flew the q-copter during the period

they really couldn't do much because my warranty has expired which sucks because I rarely flew the q-copter during the period
It doesn't matter if you use or not the drone. Warranty is valid from the date of purchase to exactly 12 months.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy