Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Nano Plus Digital Zoom

DaveNeedle

Reaction score
Hi

I've just purchased a Nano plus, I've been playing with it and watching various videos, I would like to test the digital zoom but I can't find the option to enable it or see anywhere I can use it. Can one of you please explain how I find and use this function. I'm sure its crap but I have a use for it. I use digi zoom on my evo 2 pro.

Cheers

I've updated the firmware today, reinstalled the app. I'm running ios 15.3. After installing new firmware etc the zoom icons appeared for a few seconds and disappeared. I have reboot etc but I can't see them again. How do I enable this?

I've updated the firmware today, reinstalled the app. I'm running ios 15.3. After installing new firmware etc the zoom icons appeared for a few seconds and disappeared. I have reboot etc but I can't see them again. How do I enable this?

I have tried the app on a andriod phone also and still can't see the digi zoom, there must be a way to activated it or should it always be there.

I've solved it, you only see the digital zoom options after take off. ie in flight
That, and then you press & hold on one of the zoom values (1.5x, 2x, 4x): the Zoom "wheel" then opens up for scrolling.

I have the same question as just bought one, clearly no one really new, well done for the answer... flying tomorrow and hopefully zoom will appear, please note you others...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy