Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Nano+ drones sold on ebay

BillD

Reaction score
I was considering the purchase of a second Nano+ based on the great prices I have recently seen on ebay. In checking with Autel CS, I was told that none of the ebay drones are covered by Autel's warranty program (they supposedly can't even be registered), and they are not eligible for Autel Care. Has anyone bought from one of the ebay vendors and been able to register their drone?

I was considering the purchase of a second Nano+ based on the great prices I have recently seen on ebay. In checking with Autel CS, I was told that none of the ebay drones are covered by Autel's warranty program (they supposedly can't even be registered), and they are not eligible for Autel Care. Has anyone bought from one of the ebay vendors and been able to register their drone?
you probably cannot sign any of those drone up with autel care online (because the process if pretty faulty in the first place) but you can always trying sending the drone to them for evaluation and coverage. i don't believe the drones are counterfeit but it is likely they are not being sold thru authorized sellers so ymmv.

Yeah, it sounds like you have no warranty at all with any of the ebay Autel drones. The prices are great, but you are on your own if you buy one. Any warranty on them is probably through Autel in China, and good luck with that.

Bought a Lite+ a few months back from eBay. Registered, warranted and covered by Autel Care. And it flies flawlessly.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SycamoreGroves