Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel might be shoving dji out of the us market

Asmokely

Reaction score

Well considering the fact that dji at least makes their parts available, let them stay... i love the evo but ive had an easier time repairing my phantoms, my evo is looking more and more like a paperweight. Over a $2 flex cable.

Reactions: parkgt
so correct Autel have a long way to go before they can even come close to the dji product

Well considering the fact that dji at least makes their parts available, let them stay... i love the evo but ive had an easier time repairing my phantoms, my evo is looking more and more like a paperweight. Over a $2 flex cable.
I’d hate to.see any maker locked out. Competition is good. But DJI has been known to play hardball, so I guess someone had to hit back. Interesting to hear tha Parrot is building a model for the US military in the US, and may do a civilian version as well.

yes competition must go on between the main players here
and i have the anafi which is a great machine cheaper than most very quite, light, doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the big boys but still takes great footage
my stealth drone

Reactions: Nightbat2
yes competition must go on between the main players here
and i have the anafi which is a great machine cheaper than most very quite, light, doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the big boys but still takes great footage
my stealth drone
Once again, basically failed here because of availability of spares and batteries. I was very close to buying one.

Well considering that article is out of date and DJI had the ruling over turned on appeal DJI will be selling drones in the US market for some time. The U.S. International Trade Commission, the agency will review the trade judge’s findings from March but even then DJI will come out on top or come up with a work around.

I thought there was also an issue with how the props attached? Certainly, the Air 2 is different to other DJI drones in that respect.

Reactions: waltermitty

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller