Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel lite plus gimbal dampners

they are the same with EVO II dumpers and you could buy them on AliExpress.
..or ask Autel support)

There is another post somewhere on this forum that asks the same question and from which I got the answer to my problem, as Autel seems scarce with parts for the Lite+ at present.
The answer is DJI, surprisingly. Or, eBay.
Let me explain.
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom use the same dampeners as the Autel Evo Lite+
I know from first hand experience as I lost one of mine and ordered the DJI ones from a seller on eBay (based on the post I read on these forums). They fit perfectly, but can be a bit fiddly to install (get some tweezers!). Mine where a different colour, but that doesn't bother me.
You will normally get the mount as well, but there will be 4 dampeners, the important part, so you'll have some spares too!
In the UK it cost me around 25GBP (26USD).

EDIT: I should also add that they are readily available on eBay, so no supply problems. Hopefully in your country it is the same.

Good luck and happy flying!

Last edited:
There is another post somewhere on this forum that asks the same question and from which I got the answer to my problem, as Autel seems scarce with parts for the Lite+ at present.
The answer is DJI, surprisingly. Or, eBay.
Let me explain.
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom use the same dampeners as the Autel Evo Lite+
I know from first hand experience as I lost one of mine and ordered the DJI ones from a seller on eBay (base don the psot I read on these forums). They fit perfectly, but can be a bit fiddly to install (get some tweezers!). Mine where a different colour, but that doesn't bother me.
You will normally get the mount as wel, but there will be 4 dampeners, the important part, so you'll have some spares too!
In the UK it cost me around 25GBP (26USD).

EDIT: I should also add that they are readily available on eBay, so no supply problems. Hopefully in your country it is the same.

Good luck and happy flying!
Yes i found some on ebay for $10 US. THANKS

Reactions: irpnetgb
I was able to contact Autel Robotics support with a ticket They responded really quick and are sending me out some. Also, EBay still has a set of 4 for the Mavic 2 for $10 US

Reactions: irpnetgb

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials