Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Explorer login recovery

Tullyamo

Reaction score
I’ve had my Evo for 24hours, Izvestia managed to connect three phone with Autel Explorer on them and attempted to connect an iPad mini this afternoon, I entered in my email and password into the login section of the app and was given the “either email or password is invalid”. I went back to one of the phone and uninstalled the app and repeat the login entry thinking my iPad was the problem. That phone yielded the same error.

After clicking on the “forgot password” link at the bottom of the Explorer login, I entered in my email address and submitted it for verification, i never received an email from Autel to reset the password.

Is there any chance the identification portion of the server down and not sending out password recovery emails as well as allowing new logins to connect?

It’s the email verification link that isn’t coming through when I’ve clicked on “forgot password.”

It’s the email verification link that isn’t coming through when I’ve clicked on “forgot password.”
If you aren't getting the forgot password, then perhaps you registerer the wrong email or mistyped email? You can contact Autel Robotics and rectify your problem.

I’ve had my Evo for 24hours, Izvestia managed to connect three phone with Autel Explorer on them and attempted to connect an iPad mini this afternoon, I entered in my email and password into the login section of the app and was given the “either email or password is invalid”. I went back to one of the phone and uninstalled the app and repeat the login entry thinking my iPad was the problem. That phone yielded the same error.

After clicking on the “forgot password” link at the bottom of the Explorer login, I entered in my email address and submitted it for verification, i never received an email from Autel to reset the password.

Is there any chance the identification portion of the server down and not sending out password recovery emails as well as allowing new logins to connect?

Let's start at the top for the moment. It sounds like you have been connected to the drone with your phones so I assume you performed a successful Binding the EVO to the Controller when you had the app running and the drone powered up for the very first time. Can you confirm you completed the Binding process and it displayed your EVO serial number?

Did you use the REGISTER link in the Explorer app to register your name and info or did you Register using Autel's web page link? And very important, did you use the Explorer REGISTER link and procedure BEFORE you powered up the Drone for the first time and had it Bind?

The reason I pose these questions is there is a proper sequence of events that need to be followed for getting up and running without any 'glitches' and if the sequence is out of sync you can get confusing situations. Been there, done that just a few weeks ago.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller