Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Explorer App Issues

oltzeva2420

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

I have an Autel Evo II 6K and am utilizing a Lifthor mount. The tablet system I have been using is a Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2. I have been using this setup for 6+ months now with no issues. However, as of recently the application on the tablet will not open and continues to lockup and not even open. I have tried to uninstall the application and reinstall it. It did not work however. I have also have factory reset the tablet but nothing has helped. Just wondering if anyone else has these issues?

Anything helps! Thank you in advance.

Perhaps double/triple checking the version numbers that you have installed and compare with the most recent versions from Autel? I've experienced similar inop conditions with different device but finally got everything running after a couple days of methodical updating

I had the same issue with the Samsung phone that I have solely for the drone. I roll back to previous app and problem solved. Not sure what the issue actually is but on my regular phone I run latest app and on drone phone I have previous one. No issues so far. (Touch wood)..

I am having issues with the explorer app closing in the middle of running a mission. It also closes entirely when I run an orbital. Not sure why this is happening. I reached out to Autel but all they have said thus far is that they are looking into it. I have been using the Autel Evo 2 pro for commercial purposes for the past 1.5 years and never had any issues. Now every mission I fly the app closes in mid flight. Very frustrating to say the least! I am however, able to complete the mission after I restart the application the second time. Very weird. I don't want to revert back to using DJI as I feel the Autel Evo 2 Pro is a much better drone but I may have to if this problem cannot be resolved.

Autel Explorer App no longer working for me on Samsung Note 8. It's a dedicated device just for the drone with no other software installed. Tried both the App Store version (1.1.8.16) and the APK download posted here (1.1.8.8.1) and both crash right after clicking "camera" on the main screen.

This is a pretty major bug as it seems others are also having problems getting the app to run. Something serious got broken.

Luckily I did not delete the old APK off my phone from last year. Installing 1.1.8.0 seems to work (though I may be missing some features).

I am having issues with the explorer app closing in the middle of running a mission. It also closes entirely when I run an orbital. Not sure why this is happening. I reached out to Autel but all they have said thus far is that they are looking into it. I have been using the Autel Evo 2 pro for commercial purposes for the past 1.5 years and never had any issues. Now every mission I fly the app closes in mid flight. Very frustrating to say the least! I am however, able to complete the mission after I restart the application the second time. Very weird. I don't want to revert back to using DJI as I feel the Autel Evo 2 Pro is a much better drone but I may have to if this problem cannot be resolved.
"IF" you were going to revert back to DJI, you want to check that the applicable app (e.g. Go4, Fly, etc) and versions actually work with your phone/device. I fly both Autel & DJI and have their apps on different phones/tablets, on one of the Samsung's that used to work, now the Go4 app does not work or hangs or shuts down. Have also had Go4 & Litchi crash, or hang on droid, however have also found two suspect issues 1) being keeping clearance from phone buttons and the controller (e.g. so they dont accidentally touch), and 2) making sure the cable & connection are good and not being bumped.

People, I'm trying to install the APK onto a Crystal Sky. Some people are making it work with the crystal sky. I have tried several APK file and I can't get it to work at all. I guess it doesn't work with Autel II Pro V2

People, I'm trying to install the APK onto a Crystal Sky. Some people are making it work with the crystal sky. I have tried several APK file and I can't get it to work at all. I guess it doesn't work with Autel II Pro V2
hi!
try to v1.1.8.0 apk.
it'll be work on crystalsky.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials