Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Explorer App database access password issue

MCss454

Reaction score
So decided to turn on database cloud sync, because I have a second phone to use with my controller. The problem I am having that my password generator cleared the clipboard before I could get the password copied to my notes.

How do I reset this password for the database access? Unable to just turn off because I don't have the password.

MCss454

Uninstalled the Autel Explorer app and reinstalled. Now the password is gone along with all my previous flight records. Fortunately not many flights under my belt yet. Is there a way to get them back or does it even matter?

MCss454

Uninstalled the Autel Explorer app and reinstalled. Now the password is gone along with all my previous flight records. Fortunately not many flights under my belt yet. Is there a way to get them back or does it even matter?

MCss454
If you can recall them from memory (that is, in your head, not the device) you can just do that and enter them into a paper or electronic logbook. There's no requirement that the logs be kept by the app.

Technically, there's no requirement that Part 107 pilots keep logs at all. But it's strongly implied by FAA in other documents and opinions (for example, Section 7 of AC 107-2A) that they really, really want us to maintain flight records for both ourselves and the aircraft. Insurance companies and prospective clients may also want to see them.

In any case, recalling and logging the lost flights to the best of your knowledge and belief is acceptable. You can use a paper logbook, a spreadsheet, an online log provider, or pretty much any other method you choose. (I personally use an OpenOffice spreadsheet.)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles