Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Explorer 1.1.8.23 apk downloads but wont install on V1 with 640T dual camera.

scriffij

Reaction score
Thanks Autel. The latyest app (1.1.8.23) performs like all the others. It apparently fixes gimbal issues with the 640T and othet bugs..... but wont installl after download!
Anyone have any ideas how to make the autel software install on my Tripltek Pro 8". I downloaded the apk from autel site but it wont install.

alss notices large sections of flight log not recording and why does the flight log of a single flight have several seperate flight logs..... with gaps where ther is no info.
Why does camera stop recording when signal is low/lost but waypoint action is set to continue with waypoiint flight. Also during waypoint flight camera dips to 0 degrees and then returns to set gimbal angle at random waypoint even though there are no camera actions on waypoint and gimbal is set to 30 degrees, the same as previous waypoinmt setting?!

My 16bit Mikrocropter does beter than this and it has not been updated since 2018.

Basic functions a $14,000.00 piece of equipment should manage easily.

Autel! Great hardware crap software.

Cheers everone in advance if you can help out. Thanks
Guys
Jason

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58